Becker

MONSTER WIFE PART TWO!!!

To me this buck signifies everything that is great in a Coues whitetail buck. The circular main beams is what does it for me. It makes a Coues buck a Coues buck. I think this should be the next CWT t-shirt. Really nice brow tines. The trash points on the G2s seem to be symmetrical(really rare). Carries mass throughout the length of the beam. When you see it, even though it is massive, there is no question it is a Coues. What a specimen!

Congratulations,

Bob

To me this buck signifies everything that is great in a Coues whitetail buck. The circular main beams is what does it for me. It makes a Coues buck a Coues buck. I think this should be the next CWT t-shirt. Really nice brow tines. The trash points on the G2s seem to be symmetrical(really rare). Carries mass throughout the length of the beam. When you see it, even though it is massive, there is no question it is a Coues. What a specimen!

Congratulations,

Bob

I could not agree more Bob.

I just love that Buck.

Congratulations,

Bob

Dont forget the most important thing.. The Huntress is happy in the picture, and you can see her excitement!! I hate seeing trophy pictures with the hunter/huntress not smiling with a toad buck in the picture!

Congratulations,

Bob

I was thinking the same thing about the shirt!! :lol:

I love that it was spot and stalk.....that's just over the top for this buck!

Amanda

All the words have been used to discribe this BEAUTY. My hats off to you and this has to be one of the sweetest bucks I have ever laid my eyes on. Congratulations! :D

TJ

Congratulations,

Bob

I could not agree more Bob.

I just love that Buck.

I just keep finding myself going back to this thread :rolleyes:

Young lady, if ever I had a choice of Coues to Harvest that would be him.

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet

T-Shirt time Amanda.

I'll take 100 but they will have to have my shop name on them ;)

OK 4 without my shop name :rolleyes:

Mike

I am gone for a while and there are monster bucks dropping! That buck is an absolute stud! Big congrats to your wife for harvesting a once in lifetime buck spot and stalk with the stick and string!!!!

I am gone for a while and there are monster bucks dropping! That buck is an absolute stud! Big congrats to your wife for harvesting a once in lifetime buck spot and stalk with the stick and string!!!!

Well said Christen.....knowing Devin and his wife this won't be the last "buck of a lifetime" for either of them. I know they put a tremendous amount of time and effort into locating and keeping track of bucks just like this one!

WAY FLIPPIN NICE! :blink: