Sign in to follow this  
Rombo

AZ Gould’s Mount

3 hours ago, AZ_Mulie_Chaser said:

Wow man you really are an expert, so glad you are blessing this forum with your vast knowledge of taxidermy. Hey why don’t you post some pictures of your world class beautiful turkey mounts and we’ll crap all over them to make our little weenies feel average size.

didnt you’re mother ever teach you to keep your trap shut unless you have something positive to say? Just because nobody wants to hear what you have to say in real life doesn’t mean actual hard working hunters on this forum want to hear you spew garbage about something you clearly aren’t educated on. Who are you trying to impress bobber? Maybe the internet isn’t for you buddy.

I guess somebody has to be the know it all ,it may as well be you.. And don't talk about My Mother Jr.........................BOB!

2 hours ago, Northern buck said:

Newbie,  because I don’t hang out on website forums and talk about things I don’t know anything about. 6 birds wow your cool. Let’s see some of your habitats. Btw I have two slams. 

Wow are You supposed to be my new hero. Get Grip Boy!..................BOB

32 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Bob runs his mouth when he drinks...and he runs his mouth a lot...so take it for what its worth.   Right now all he talks about his is Royal Slam.  Before that it was his divorce and need to move into a single room where his mounts wouldn't fit.  Before that it was his Kaibab tag and how he got the flu on his hunt.  Before that it was his max elk points and his Unit 10 elk tag.  Before that it was how the economy forced him to drive trucks in North Dakota.  Go through the history and you'll see literally dozens...if not hundreds...of posts on each of those topics, each saying basically the same thing over and over again.  If you hang around here long enough you learn to just tune him out.   His comments on the mount are tactless and show a lack class, but no one is really listening.

You truly are an Ugly dude . I don't listen to your crap either. ..............BOB!

18 minutes ago, AZ_Mulie_Chaser said:

Oh man I apologize little bobber I would be a dickhead too if I blew a max points elk hunt and a Kaibab tag. Ouch!

His guide got him on a nice buck before he got sick.  The story shouldn't be hard to find.  It's been told 20 or 30 times now.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

His guide got him on a nice buck before he got sick.  The story shouldn't be hard to find.  It's been told 20 or 30 times now.

Your still ugly and shut up . I was sick as a dog 3 days Before my Kaibab hunt Get your shoot straight or shut up , Most guys wouldn't even showed up.  At 63 years old and sick as chit I got it done Boner Head so shut up. You know nothing. Haven't seen any nice animals from You on here yet !. LOL Just BS against other GOOD GUYS.....................BOB

14 hours ago, AZ_Mulie_Chaser said:

Oh man I apologize little bobber I would be a dickhead too if I blew a max points elk hunt and a Kaibab tag. Ouch!

Shows How much you know Dick . I only had 11 points.  Wanna meet some where and Il'l  Prove it . You North Nogales Guys arn't even worth talking  about . Some body wanna talk crap . My Phone # is here or on My face bookpage...........I aint  no pusssy . Lets Go .  To bad this website has gotten so bad. LIke Tub said Tony left . He's on Monster Muleys now . God Bless That good Man All the Good Hunters have left here . Kinda sadBut look at the Chit the Kids give 40 and 50 year hunters.  And  lastley I never had a Fat Women Like most of You are married too. LOL!

3 hours ago, naturebob said:

Shows How much you know Dick . I only had 11 points.  Wanna meet some where and Il'l  Prove it . You North Nogales Guys arn't even worth talking  about . Some body wanna talk crap . My Phone # is here or on My face bookpage...........I aint  no pusssy . Lets Go .  To bad this website has gotten so bad. LIke Tub said Tony left . He's on Monster Muleys now . God Bless That good Man All the Good Hunters have left here . Kinda sadBut look at the Chit the Kids give 40 and 50 year hunters.  And  lastley I never had a Fat Women Like most of You are married too. LOL!

Don’t talk about other guys trophy’s if it’s going to piss you off when they talk about yours! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 8:49 AM, Northern buck said:

Newbie,  because I don’t hang out on website forums and talk about things I don’t know anything about. 6 birds wow your cool. Let’s see some of your habitats. Btw I have two slams. 

2Slams of what ?  You Probably bought them too! I didn't .LOL at You Kids !. This site is great 95% of the Guys are cool ,then we get our Chumps who know it all and want to beat up everyone. The Great Hunters in this State don't even come on here. I am not a Great  Hunter just a Smart one and a good One Have fun trying to beat Me up on here. I could care less.......................BOB!

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:37 AM, naturebob said:

Your still ugly and shut up . I was sick as a dog 3 days Before my Kaibab hunt Get your shoot straight or shut up , Most guys wouldn't even showed up.  At 63 years old and sick as chit I got it done Boner Head so shut up. You know nothing. Haven't seen any nice animals from You on here yet !. LOL Just BS against other GOOD GUYS.....................BOB

He's usually too busy helping new hunters although he has posted up a few.