Sign in to follow this  
Rombo

AZ Gould’s Mount

Just got my muzzleloader shotgun AZ Gould’s back.  Soren Tucker, who works for Weller’s Wildlife Studio in Tucson did the work for me.  He does amazing work!   Nice to have a great bird taxidermist back in the state after a brief hiatus.  Spur Taxidermy is his company for all bird work outside of Weller’s!!!   Gone Roosting!

4C2F20FC-37D0-40B6-AFF7-F1CF2A081652.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Wow! 1

Mount was about $950 with the extensive habitat.   Taken in 35Alpha to complete my third Royal and first Royal with the muzzleloading shotgun     Great hunt, just didn’t last Long enough. Called him in opening day and boom. 11” with 1 1/8” Spurs 

BD556CB3-35B8-4CFB-98DF-41D135E294C1.jpeg

AF760959-5F3A-4F8E-AC0D-11023DBDD4E2.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The mount is ok . Doesn't show offf his white very good. The habitat is a joke. Maybe cause I been a Landscape Designer in Phoenix for 40 years Good luck ,keep trying on mounts. Hunts Your doing great..............................Bob!

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

On 5/22/2021 at 2:46 AM, naturebob said:

The mount is ok . Doesn't show offf his white very good. The habitat is a joke. Maybe cause I been a Landscape Designer in Phoenix for 40 years Good luck ,keep trying on mounts. Hunts Your doing great..............................Bob!

Naturebobber what are you talking about? Maybe sticking with landscape design and not commenting on taxidermy should be your thing. Because you don’t have a clue what your looking at when It comes to taxidermy.  This is solid work! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Northern buck said:

Naturebobber what are you talking about? Maybe sticking with landscape design and not commenting on taxidermy should be your thing. Because you don’t have a clue what your looking at when It comes to taxidermy.  This is solid work! 

I only have 6 Turkeys Mounted so I do know what I am talking about. Thats a Beautiful bird ,but the mount doesn't do it justice. And I am very happy for the Hunter.  Welcome to Coues Whitetail Newbie. How many birds you got?........................BOB

7 hours ago, naturebob said:

I only have 6 Turkeys Mounted so I do know what I am talking about. Thats a Beautiful bird ,but the mount doesn't do it justice. And I am very happy for the Hunter.  Welcome to Coues Whitetail Newbie. How many birds you got?........................BOB

Wow man you really are an expert, so glad you are blessing this forum with your vast knowledge of taxidermy. Hey why don’t you post some pictures of your world class beautiful turkey mounts and we’ll crap all over them to make our little weenies feel average size.

didnt you’re mother ever teach you to keep your trap shut unless you have something positive to say? Just because nobody wants to hear what you have to say in real life doesn’t mean actual hard working hunters on this forum want to hear you spew garbage about something you clearly aren’t educated on. Who are you trying to impress bobber? Maybe the internet isn’t for you buddy.

7 hours ago, naturebob said:

Newbie,  because I don’t hang out on website forums and talk about things I don’t know anything about. 6 birds wow your cool. Let’s see some of your habitats. Btw I have two slams. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No, newbie cuz you don't know Bob's comments tend to get a bit saucy in the late hours. It's best to just smile and nod.  No offense Bob love your posts. 

Also great bird and mount, thanks for sharing. 

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bob runs his mouth when he drinks...and he runs his mouth a lot...so take it for what its worth.   Right now all he talks about his is Royal Slam.  Before that it was his divorce and need to move into a single room where his mounts wouldn't fit.  Before that it was his Kaibab tag and how he got the flu on his hunt.  Before that it was his max elk points and his Unit 10 elk tag.  Before that it was how the economy forced him to drive trucks in North Dakota.  Go through the history and you'll see literally dozens...if not hundreds...of posts on each of those topics, each saying basically the same thing over and over again.  If you hang around here long enough you learn to just tune him out.   His comments on the mount are tactless and show a lack class, but no one is really listening.

• Like 2