Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Gun show

Definitely some gun broker bend over gouging prices. But people are dumb enuf to pay it so can't fault the guys. I wouldn't but I was raised with a conscience. 

2 hours ago, TOBY said:

Definitely some gun broker bend over gouging prices. But people are dumb enuf to pay it so can't fault the guys. I wouldn't but I was raised with a conscience. 

Eh, I don’t really see it that way.  ‘Price gouging’ is generally a term that applies when prices are jacked-up on goods/services that folks really NEED.   I see the latest guns & ammo prices more in terms of a free market and capitalism at work.   Demand far exceeding supply driving sky high prices.  😉

• Like 2

I like gun going to gun shows. But like Toby said, the prices are more than I'm interested in lately. You used to be able to go and maybe find a deal. Harder and harder these days. They're still fun to go to.

• Like 1

So how was it? I am guessing I should have checked it out. kids and I drove past it on our way to do some shooting and they wanted to go on way back as did I. we all got too hot and was beat around 1:30 on the way back this afternoon, they didnt even wanna stop.

the wickenburg gun shows and the one in williams used to have some nice old guns at decent prices, lots of lever guns,older hunting rifles and shotguns. some handguns mainly wheelguns. and of coarse old wall hangers which were cool.

23 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Wow, so your against gun shows, you a lefty?

No dick, I was there and saw the ridiculous prices.

1 hour ago, TOBY said:

No dick, I was there and saw the ridiculous prices.

Nice mouth, just a question now were name calling, very grown up. Carry on

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TOBY said:

Calling me a lefty is much worse than me calling you a dick.

Just asked if you were, but you are correct, apologies , 

• Like 1