Sign in to follow this  
ctafoya

Cost of living in Payson

6 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I guess fire insurance would be another cost I'd have to figure in with all the Richards that don't know how to have a camp fire or not drag chains. 

Don't forget BP agents and baby gender reveal parties.

• Like 2

And let the fun begin. The house I want had an offer put in, but not a full price offer. Flying home from Austin in the morning to go look and hopefully put in a full price offer then turn and burn back to work in Kalamazoo. Hopefully this is the one, my boss won't put up with too much of this.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

And let the fun begin. The house I want had an offer put in, but not a full price offer. Flying home from Austin in the morning to go look and hopefully put in a full price offer then turn and burn back to work in Kalamazoo. Hopefully this is the one, my boss won't put up with too much of this.  

Good luck! Not sure I understand a less than full price offer in the current market unless things up there aren’t moving the way they are in Phx and Tucson. 

Oh there moving up here fast, I think he's talking  the ones he is selling in the valley. Bojangles has the one for sale up here. It is a little confusing. Who's in Payson, what's in Phoenix and I don't know is in Strawberry.  Sorry had to..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Oh there moving up here fast, I think he's talking  the ones he is selling in the valley. Bojangles has the one for sale up here. It is a little confusing. Who's in Payson, what's in Phoenix and I don't know is in Strawberry.  Sorry had to..

Right ... and what the heck is in Star Valley :)

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

No insight on the cost of living in Payson but good on you for getting out of this hellhole. I hate it more every day. The older i get the more i realize humans aren’t supposed to live like this. 

hey Billy Bob ... when we gonna meet up.??

36 minutes ago, azbullelkman said:

This is what I have always heard about Payson… the old Gila county hookup!

• Haha 1

No idea what Payson costs, I just wanted chime in and encourage you to get the he!! out of the valley. Other than a couple years in Wyoming and 4 years in the Corps,  I lived in the valley my entire life. 40 years. Best thing I've ever done is get out of there permanently. I still travel to Phx for work sporadically and now I REALLY notice how bad it is. Everything you described in your original post. Pima isn't a ton cooler but MUCH smaller. I love it. Do it and never look back!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, azbullelkman said:

Huh? Oh, lemme guess…. You’re still pissy because several years ago, I (amongst MANY others) called you out for claiming a ridiculous score on an ok elk and then trying to pimp out your "services" to piggy back off someone’s bp’s all the while guaranteeing the donor a 360"? Bull? Oh, and that i laughed at your post the other day for trying to sell a used pistol for $800 when new they are about $500? Is this right? Just want to get my facts straight before i dive into another argument with a greasy old salesman. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azbullelkman said:

You gay?? Its ok if you are, but were not like that up here, like Soncho is in Tucson lmao

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Huh? Oh, lemme guess…. You’re still pissy because several years ago, I (amongst MANY others) called you out for claiming a ridiculous score on an ok elk and then trying to pimp out your "services" to piggy back off someone’s bp’s all the while guaranteeing the donor a 360"? Bull? Oh, and that i laughed at your post the other day for trying to sell a used pistol for $800 when new they are about $500? Is this right? Just want to get my facts straight before i dive into another argument with a greasy old salesman. 

sorry ...I just don't like Bowl Hair Cutted Freckled Freaks with Buck Teeth who Talk shoot.

3 hours ago, azbullelkman said:

Once again you have the Facts Wrong Billy Bob Bowl Hair Cutted Freckled Freak.

Lol, what are you a 12 year old? That might be the most ridiculous insult I’ve ever heard.  What facts are wrong? Are you not a sleazy salesman? Please correct me!