Sign in to follow this  
SwarovskiCoues

2021 Card Hits?

last year this friday they were hitting. the regs dont have a published deadline for CC. when do you think they will do it? 

Well if my card gets hit them I at least have a 1 in 3 chance of it being my tag at that point.    Could be my wife, son or myself.    Really rooting for myself!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

So what’s the prediction on what time they will start hitting cards?  

Well, supposedly the last hold up was updating the portal accounts, right? Hopefully they got in front of that this time and they run cards tomorrow am. 

• Like 1

Tomorrow at 9:00am when they push go!! Then at 9:05 is when the system crashes. 9:06 when they blame it on the newbie computer programmer.  9:08 the suck a$$ of the group  whispers in the boss’s ear and says I could have done a better job. 9:10 when one of them breaks the silence to say how about them suns?!?! Then they talk about that for 30 min.  9:40 they say can you image how pissed off the guys, gals and those that don’t Identify are on CWT? Now I could be wrong… but I thought I was wrong ones.. but I was just mistaken. Good luck all!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My alert will hit tomorrow at 7:18 with a 12A tag.   Can’t speak for the rest of you.

• Like 1