Couesnut

Mexico hesitation

the sketchyness is what makes it great to some of us. again, thats why when you go down there youre usually surrounded by cool mf'ers not mommas boys. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't have a problem going, but the ranch I was going to lowered there tags..  So I kill chit here..  It is addictive, its like hunting Mule deer in the Bab. Everywhere.

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

the sketchyness is what makes it great to some of us. again, thats why when you go down there youre usually surrounded by cool mf'ers not mommas boys. 

Wouldn't mf'ers and mommas boys be one and the same? Just sayin😏

• Like 1

some of you guys need to start being honest. Especially you guides and outfitters.

Mexico is a 3rd world $hit hole and corrupt as all can be. .its nothing like the U.S and your a dumbass for saying so. unless your comparing it to Chicago NY city etc etc.

That being said I know quite a few people that go down there fishing hunting and traveling, but most everyone I know fly in and out to the ranchs/lakes or close to and are driven by there guides/ranch owners to the destination. They wont have issues #1 because the cartels and the mexican gov knows its big money. There going to keep that money flowing cause they get paid too.

The problem is when you drive down there yourself your covering lots of ground of people that dont give a crap about you and your money. 3rd world country stuff you take your life in your own hands.

Mexico has some of the most beautiful country I have seen, from friends pics and videos and even live chats while there down there. I'm more than likely going to head down there in the next year, but i'm flying. as my chance of getting there and getting home alive  go up a few 100%

western mexico is far safer than eastern mexico for driving, a few guys I know that live in south texas and used to hunt and fish there all the time quit going in the last 2 years

• Like 1

The 2 hours between rocky point and puerto lobos on that desolate road in the middle of the desert is pretty trippy. But it’s exciting and that’s why we do it 

8 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Lol You can’t tell me I’m wrong because I’m right. There’s an actual war happening down there. The fishing village we go to got hit 2-3 times, the guy we used to buy shrimp from had his place burned down and shot up 1 week after we were there. think it’s fascinating I like to read the narco blogs. Like you said, if you’re not part of it you don’t really have to worry but there’s always a chance 

there’s been banditos in Mexico forever, there was a chance of getting robbed in the 60s. There’s still a chance of getting robbed. 

Lobos?

8 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

But in America you have rights.

The right to get kidnapped? You don’t need rights in Mexico, you need some cash for mordida. 

My friends son on his 21st birthday got ran over and killed  by a D Backs pitcher son in RP. All off every pieceof evidence suddenly disappeared. Video, Witnesses Etc.

F mexico for me. Again,  it's just my opinion.  I'm not knocking it in anyway for anyone that wants to go and give up your rights,  it's just not for me personally

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

My friends son on his 21st birthday got ran over and killed  by a D Backs pitcher son in RP. All off every pieceof evidence suddenly disappeared. Video, Witnesses Etc.

F mexico for me. Again,  it's just my opinion.  I'm not knocking it in anyway for anyone that wants to go and give up your rights,  it's just not for me personally

Kid gets killed by an American in Mexico, and you’re mad at Mexico? 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Kid gets killed by an American in Mexico, and you’re mad at Mexico? 

No. If it went down in Gilbert for example ,  we would have justified closer. 

And his toxicology report was clean by the way until it disappeared.  

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The 2 hours between rocky point and puerto lobos on that desolate road in the middle of the desert is pretty trippy. But it’s exciting and that’s why we do it 

There have been some Giants killed just east of there, sporty country