Firewater Forge

White tail deer in Arizona deserts

29 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Unit 10?  Tons of mulies in there. 

Now I am wondering if there is a troll around.

Happy to hear that. Gives me a reason to go up there and check it out.

35 minutes ago, Firewater Forge said:

Happy to hear that. Gives me a reason to go up there and check it out.

You should, lots of trolls up in there. Good luck.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

You should, lots of trolls up in there. Good luck.

Unlikely I'd catch F. Forge under a bridge as I would a Catfish K in fishnets and heels.

Not a troll.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Edge said:

Unlikely I'd catch F. Forge under a bridge as I would a Catfish K in fishnets and heels.

Not a troll.

How does the saying go..... "Haters gotta hate"? Too bad people have such a hair trigger when it comes to insulting someone they don't know.

8 minutes ago, Firewater Forge said:

How does the saying go..... "Haters gotta hate"? Too bad people have such a hair trigger when it comes to insulting someone they don't know.

I wouldn't worry about it... Kevin doesn't get insulted that easily. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

I wouldn't worry about it... Kevin doesn't get insulted that easily. 

I'm not sure what triggered such a response. Is that just the way he thinks he is being funny or is he the type people roll their eyes at when he arrives at a party? Either way it's tiresome. Thanks for your input.

3 hours ago, Firewater Forge said:

I'm not sure what triggered such a response. Is that just the way he thinks he is being funny or is he the type people roll their eyes at when he arrives at a party? Either way it's tiresome. Thanks for your input.

Sorry FF. I thought for sure this was a fake account and you were about to post links to a website where you sold vacuum cleaners or something.   Apologies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Sorry FF. I thought for sure this was a fake account and you were about to post links to a website where you sold vacuum cleaners or something.   Apologies 

Ok. We got that cleared up, no harm no foul. Can I ask, what made you think that? I am not a pro at using forums so if you can indicate what it was I may be able to not trigger a mis understanding.

14 minutes ago, Firewater Forge said:

Ok. We got that cleared up, no harm no foul. Can I ask, what made you think that? I am not a pro at using forums so if you can indicate what it was I may be able to not trigger a mis understanding.

Well.. posting on a whitetail site that you were surprised to see whitetails where whitetails live.  Not knowing unit 9 and 10 have mulies  and not seeming to know that much more illegals are caught at and close to the border and not so much on the 10 and 8.  I legit thought you were not even from az.  And if it seems like im trying to be a dick im honestly not.  

We are kind of use to scammers coming on here only to be seen posting so they can start scamming people in the classifieds or plugging their websites. Its kind of annoying.   I thought you were one of these nefarious characters.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Fwiw im actually a swell fella, and the rumors are true. Im super fabulous!

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Catfishkev hasn’t been the same since the bracket incident of 2018-2022.

There I fixed it for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well.. posting on a whitetail site that you were surprised to see whitetails where whitetails live.  Not knowing unit 9 and 10 have mulies  and not seeming to know that much more illegals are caught at and close to the border and not so much on the 10 and 8.  I legit thought you were not even from az.  And if it seems like im trying to be a dick im honestly not.  

We are kind of use to scammers coming on here only to be seen posting so they can start scamming people in the classifieds or plugging their websites. Its kind of annoying.   I thought you were one of these nefarious characters.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  Fwiw im actually a swell fella, and the rumors are true. Im super fabulous!

I am located in the Cave Creek area. Up until that time I always saw Mulies which made it such a surprise when I saw the white tails. Thing is, I haven't seen them since and I do spend a lot of time in the hills around here. Who knows, maybe I need new glasses? I grew up on Otay Ranch on the border with Mexico and moved here in the late 80's, so not exactly a native I suppose. Anyway, understood about the scammers. They are real hemorrhoids to deal with, but wow, broadside salvo! Heaven help a real scammer crossing your path ;-). I look forward to any and all interactions with you in the future.

W.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

LMFAO , classic. ....are you getting soft on us?