Sign in to follow this  
desertmafia21

Leftovers????

49 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Anybody’s portal show a tag? My buddy’s dad’s shows a tag. I’m not lucky enough yet!

It says it'll take 5-10 days to show on the portal after the opening date. Did your buddy's dad just draw a general season tag and not realize it?

3 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

It says it'll take 5-10 days to show on the portal after the opening date. Did your buddy's dad just draw a general season tag and not realize it?

49C8AA40-565A-42D0-B2DC-69E0CBB4433D.jpeg

1 minute ago, desertmafia21 said:

49C8AA40-565A-42D0-B2DC-69E0CBB4433D.jpeg

haha hard to mistake that!!! thanks for sharing that. I am going to let a few people I know check. 

Just now, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

haha hard to mistake that!!! thanks for sharing that. I am going to let a few people I know check. 

Yea I was skeptical too and now even more bummed I didn’t get one!

Anybody know when the tags should be mailed out?

1 hour ago, 25-06 said:

Anybody know when the tags should be mailed out?

i think on the website says august 9th, is that a gsp on your profile photo?

6 hours ago, maximus said:

i think on the website says august 9th, is that a gsp on your profile photo?

Half gsp and half blue tick.

• Like 1

I asked about this a couple of years ago because the follow up lists after the initial day showed tags still available, but I still didn't get one and knew they received my application on day one. The lady I talked to at Game and Fish told me that they were all gone on day one, but because they have to be entered in manually (paper apps) it can take a few days to get everything entered into the computer. So while the updated left over lists may still show tags available, in actuality, they already belong to someone, but have not yet been entered into the computer. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I asked about this a couple of years ago because the follow up lists after the initial day showed tags still available, but I still didn't get one and knew they received my application on day one. The lady I talked to at Game and Fish told me that they were all gone on day one, but because they have to be entered in manually (paper apps) it can take a few days to get everything entered into the computer. So while the updated left over lists may still show apps available, in actuality, they already belong to someone, but have not yet been entered into the computer. 

That’s what I gathered as well when I called. Just a lot of manual entry. Hope one of the last 81 tags is mine on the list! Sounds like she said somewhere between 1500-2000 envelopes showed up on day 1.