BigWave

Boquillas Thief!!!

To the punk as jerk, idiot that felt the need to come into our camp and steal from under our trailer this little pile of hard earned sheds that my daughter and I found from hiking our butts off…🖕🏼  May karma land right on your shoulders.  I wish we would have bumped into each other as you were there.  And since we’re hunting the Boquillas, only hunters and assistants are allowed on the ranch, so you must be a hunter, and what’s worse…..is that it’s a youth hunt, so your kid must be with you.  What an example to set.  I feel sorry for you.  Have fun bragging about your hard earned sheds.  You’re also probably the guy that was tossing your Twisted Tea and beer cans out at every other gate opening that we picked up for you.  You’re welcome…..

4ED419E5-D13C-4576-8ED1-5231F7CF97A1.thumb.jpeg.7649612d9256492fb4be63a8da136bf1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

That stinks. I know that they stopped letting people on to hunt for sheds back in 2013 but I'm not sure if it is ok to take them during a regular hunt.

Man! What stones that puke has to come into any hunting camp and do that! So sorry you and your daughter had to have that happen to you on such a special outing! Maybe if you contact the ranch manager  he can poke around a bit? They certainly don’t want those kinds of asshats running around on their ranch! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

That stinks. I know that they stopped letting people on to hunt for sheds back in 2013 but I'm not sure if it is ok to take them during a regular hunt.

Shed hunting is 100% allowed for hunt permit holders and assistants during any scouting or hunts.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Man! What stones that puke has to come into any hunting camp and do that! So sorry you and your daughter had to have that happen to you on such a special outing! Maybe if you contact the ranch manager  he can poke around a bit? They certainly don’t want those kinds of asshats running around on their ranch! 

I agree, big stones.  Thieves are the worst.  He knows who he is and what he is.  I'd hate to be him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

What the heck is wrong with people!  Karma, Dave….Karma!

Absolutely Roy!!  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

If thats what he has to do to have something to brag about... Karma is already at work and it will just keep on rolling!

Yep, isn't that the truth!

I hate to say this, but I am seriously losing faith in humanity!! I can’t believe how low people go anymore. People have no morals & just don’t care about anything anymore. Sorry for your experience, it’s just not right!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yep, it's just crazy.  And they were tucked under the back corner of our trailer.  They must have made a lap around our trailer to see and snag them.  Unbelievable!

What day did this happen? I was up there on Wednesday setting up camp and followed a truck out and could see they had some sheds. They did not sign out when they left but they may have signed in. 

• Like 3