Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

1/22,000

Damnit.  With a title like that I really thought this was gonna be start of a flat brim hero Instagram thread with pics of the tag, reflection of a fire on a wall tent, some Kuiu solids and Mtn Ops strategically placed, you know the story of a dirt nap dealer who drew the ultimate tag for his Instagram fame.

• Haha 4

Just now, yotebuster said:

Damnit.  With a title like that I really thought this was gonna be start of a flat brim hero Instagram thread with pics of the tag, reflection of a fire on a wall tent, some Kuiu solids and Mtn Ops strategically placed, you know the story of a dirt nap dealer who drew the ultimate tag for his Instagram fame.

Soon. 

• Like 1

In all honesty, if I drew one of them you guys would have to hear about it.  I’m on the carhartt and Coors light prostaff so I’d have to rep their stuff of course.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Next year just give me the app fee money, we’ll go out back I’ll kick ya in the nuts and we will call it a day

a one in zero chance would be a more accurate statement. They can’t count deer. You think they can count 22k in apps in a span of a few days. 

I bet it’s the same group that got drawn invited to the elite bison hunts.

Well they counted the money part. Good thing the gf aren’t in charge our water supply. They would give it to the highest bidding influencer non resident 

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I didn’t know Kuiu solids were cool now. Im alittle sad

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Well they counted the money part. Good thing the gf aren’t in charge our water supply. They would give it to the highest bidding influencer non resident 

I kicked it with azgfd and some of their water hauling volunteers Monday night. They were cool af and gave me dinner and elk jerky. 

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I kicked it with azgfd and some of their water hauling volunteers Monday night. They were cool af and gave me dinner and elk jerky. 

Sheep hunting sob

3 hours ago, yotebuster said:

In all honesty, if I drew one of them you guys would have to hear about it.  I’m on the carhartt and Coors light prostaff so I’d have to rep their stuff of course.  

Can you get me on either one?  I spend waaaayyy to much on both.

41 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The g&f guys that help on the water projects are cool as heck. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

a one in zero chance would be a more accurate statement. They can’t count deer. You think they can count 22k in apps in a span of a few days. 

I bet it’s the same group that got drawn invited to the elite bison hunts.

22000 applicants which means there could have been several times the 22000 in applications. Let's see their system crash, lol.