CouesWhitetail

Guess the score contest Oct 2008

Ok, here are the top 15 guessers. I will post more details on the score when I get back from checking a trail cam ---- gotta go now before dark!

Top 2 get tshirts, the rest get $10 off coupons from Sportsman's warehouse. And if the top 2 already have all the CW.com shirts they need, they can pick a DVD instead. So if you see your name listed here, send me an email at amanda@coueswhitetail.com with your name, forum name, and mailing address so I can get a prize out to you. If I don't hear from you tonight or early tomorrow, then it will be a week before I can get stuff in the mail to you.

Congratulations to the winners!

Amanda

ajohunter

coues sniper

standman

treestandman

elpeppe25

hopesof100

skeeter1

bowhunter4life

couesarcher

atrain

dertrax

chuckd

flash

colita blanca

devinv

Dangit! I'm not too upset though, I was only off by 1 5/8" so can't complain with that. Congrats to the winners! JIM>

Dangit! I'm not too upset though, I was only off by 1 5/8" so can't complain with that. Congrats to the winners! JIM>

I was only off by 7/8 :P

Ok, I posted everyone's guesses and the actual score and all the measurements on this buck on the following page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/guess_the_score_oct_2008.htm

Thanks to everyone for playing! Those of you in the top 15, make sure you email me your info so I can send you a prize.

And thanks to RH Bryant for letting us use this magnificient buck in this contest!

Amanda

I sent in my guess as 121 1/8 , after reviewing the bucks score sheet and then reviewing my score sheet I realized that I made a mistake :wacko: in my addition and that my guess should have been 124 2/8 . Still would have been a long way from winning but it would have been a little closer . Next time I will double check my math .

Congrats to the winners .

I have only heard from a few of the winners, so if you were in the top 15 (click on the link in my last post to see the rankings) send me a PM or email so I can get some prizes out to you.

Amanda

number 17!!! dag-nab-it!!!! soooooooo close!!!!!!!! oh well maybe next time. thnx amanda for putting it all tohether.