I’d be fine with open sights only muzzy season.   It would devalue the newer 500 yard smoke poles.  If you want to shoot that far use it during rifle season.    

I am also of the view we need more diligence around crossbow permits.  It’s being abused big time.     There should be a cap on the # of crossbow permits allowed per unit. 

3 hours ago, Green Bullet said:

I’d be fine with open sights only muzzy season.   It would devalue the newer 500 yard smoke poles.  If you want to shoot that far use it during rifle season.    

I am also of the view we need more diligence around crossbow permits.  It’s being abused big time.     There should be a cap on the # of crossbow permits allowed per unit. 

Or just eliminated altogether during the archery season now the there is Point Guard.

20 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Or just eliminated altogether during the archery season now the there is Point Guard.

I’m not sure I’d suggest eliminating it as there  are folks who really can use it.  But as noted it’s being abused big time.    A cap would at least minimize the level of abuse and give animals more fair chase. 

I'm fine with no scopes as long as we make archery draw only. See how that works? If we're so quick to make sacrifices soon we'll have nothing left.

• Like 1

Lets see when you want to squeeze in this new season?  The Old School season.  Do we put an age requirement on the hunter also?  LOL  

6 hours ago, dsotm said:

I'm fine with no scopes as long as we make archery draw only. See how that works? If we're so quick to make sacrifices soon we'll have nothing left.

Draw only archery is on the horizon.  Most, who actually bowhunt, saw the quota or some type of restrictions, far before they were announced.  

15 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Draw only archery is on the horizon.  Most, who actually bowhunt, saw the quota or some type of restrictions, far before they were announced.  

After they do that I'm changing my position to no compound bows allowed, gotta keep up with the rest of the fudds

29 minutes ago, dsotm said:

After they do that I'm changing my position to no compound bows allowed, gotta keep up with the rest of the fudds

Primitive archery would be awesome, great suggestion.  

Its all about success rate and Money!!!. If you are to successful they will have to eliminate tags. Then they lose money. If you fight against each other you play into there narrative. I don't care how you kill the animals. there's only so many. Stay together  you are strong 

Look at this year’s mandatory reporting! They estimated 3800+ archery deer are killed in Arizona! Of course, most of us knew that wasn’t even remotely close… which is good, no need to go to draw