Sign in to follow this  
J&Jsons

Boycott of Aspen Lodge in Alpine, AZ

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Well I don't endorse a slow agonizing death, but rounding up feral horses for a quick dispatch or placement I can live with .

@AmericanGirl how do you feel about invasive species? Do you know the damage feral horses are doing in AZ? 

First rule of fight club…

dont argue with emotional liberals 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

First rule of fight club…

dont argue with emotional liberals 

No argument here. Just offering my 2 cents. I hear ya though 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AmericanGirl said:

Wow. You guys really give hunters in general a bad name. There are a lot of hunters that stay at the AL who don’t share your sadistic views. Have any of you ever spoken to us? Have you ever asked our stance? No. You listen to one person who again, has 1% of the story. Maybe start thinking for yourselves. 

Seems to me you have 100% opportunity to share your views here and now.  Let's hear them.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AmericanGirl said:

Wow. You guys really give hunters in general a bad name. There are a lot of hunters that stay at the AL who don’t share your sadistic views. Have any of you ever spoken to us? Have you ever asked our stance? No. You listen to one person who again, has 1% of the story. Maybe start thinking for yourselves. 

I literally asked you your view in the first response after your post @AmericanGirl and you didnt answer me. However, I think I know the answer based off your silence. I also would imagine that any hunters that stay at your lodge aren't aware of your views on keeping the ROUS's in the forest. 

• Like 1

Us Arizona outdoors people are very aware of the issues/threat that these invasive non native animals have on our state. Regardless of anyone's political beliefs or where you are from, the truth is the facts.

In 3c it is a major growing problem in population which causes issues with feed and water for other wildlife. 

The fence cutting/vandalism that is going on so these non native species can drink is insane. Especially this year with it being so dry, who should pay for that? The rancher, the hunter/outdoorsman, the state? 

JMO,  end of lack of defensive knowledge 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, AmericanGirl said:

By all means tell us then, stop with the circular BS

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Coues247 said:

I literally asked you your view in the first response after your post @AmericanGirl and you didnt answer me. However, I think I know the answer based off your silence. I also would imagine that any hunters that stay at your lodge aren't aware of your views on keeping the ROUS's in the forest. 

ROUS’s…well played sir. 

• Haha 1

While getting rid of the invasive species let's get rid of the invasive hunters that are not native to Arizona so us native hunters have a chance to hunt like it used to be. Don't like my comments keep in mind I don't care!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1