Sign in to follow this  
Will K

Best Dealer for Honda Pioneer 1000

Western Honda in Scottsdsle. Lowest out the door prices and save $thousands on extended warrant. I believe my 5 year extended bumper to bumper was like 800$ and ride now wanted to charge me 2500.  Family own and all they sale is Honda  

• Like 3

3rd western Honda.  I got an OTD price over the phone, showed up with exact $ amount left with a new 1000-5.  No BS and best quoted price I recieved. 

FWIW, I wouldn't buy jack shoot from ride now. Absolute clown show when I went there for quotes. 

• Like 6

Good luck finding one.  I’ve been in the market for a couple months.   Be prepared for $2500 freight charge and $1500 build charges at places like ride now or Go Az. I agree Western is good people but the have the least inventory. 

I bought a pioneer from Western back in 2018 they were the best deal in Arizona.

So a few years ago, I was trading in an ATV for a Pioneer.  Cochise gave me an awesome price.  I called Western and asked if they could beat it.  The guy at Western was fantastic, and in the end, he talked me into the deal at Cochise.  He will forever get a first look going forward.  Both great places.  "Doc" Smith at Cochise is my go-to-guy.