Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Swarovski EL 12x50 Dealers

Has anyone purchased any online and if so where did you find the best price, I know Swaro sets the price but is there any great dealers that I could contact that could do better than the big box stores. Thanks for any info Yancy

Forgot to add need to use a credit card on these

1 hour ago, Jasper17 said:

Forgot to add need to use a credit card on these

Maybe just rent them for your hunt.

Camera land is a forum sponsor. You can call the owner and he I'll give you a good price 

Thanks gentleman for the advice and leads I will check them out, please keep the info coming. Maybe there is a sale that someone knows about or something else.

• Like 1

I bought a pair of Swarovski 12x50 EL from Euro Optics.. Shipped out fast, great binos ! Don’t overlook 12x50 demos. They come with the full Swarovski warranty.

7 hours ago, joe hunter said:

I bought a pair of Swarovski 12x50 EL from Euro Optics.. Shipped out fast, great binos ! Don’t overlook 12x50 demos. They come with the full Swarovski warranty.

I’ve bought quite a few different high end optics from Eurooptic as demos and I honestly think they were all brand new.  I think they use it as a loophole to get around the swaro price fix thing.  If they get overstocked on something they just say it’s a demo and then they can put it on “sale”. 

• Like 1