Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Awesome Brasilian Steak 🥩 seasoning

This is a game changer for me, tried it with elk and it was awesome. Thought I would share. 

1D05F8AA-662B-49B8-AF8B-E68007C309AF.jpeg

394EC173-5FBF-4312-B1E0-EEDBACB0BFFD.jpeg

823B81A9-4F11-479C-8CFB-A430E1FBA311.jpeg

• Like 4

Awe man, heard Brazilian BBQ was the bomb with dudes cutting off meat hunks with a sword. Is there a particular herb that makes the Brazilian flavor??

• Like 2

Funny, I was using the same stuff months ago. And just like you I was so captivated by how good it was I posted it on my instagram story cuz I wanted other people to try it. Was cutting up pieces of bottom round type stuff, marinating in that, then cooking on my blackstone, ate it over rice. Nut.

• Like 2

Nice! Yes I’m all about the Brazilian Churrasqueira, it’s great! I think it has a “tang” to the taste. I might be a little biased though because I used to eat it all the time when I lived down there for a few years. 

Winco quit carrying for a little while and I started eating chicken and pork cuz poor. But if I see it again now that we’re talking about it I’m getting it. 

• Like 1

Schilling used to make a coating (I believe it was for chicken, but I used it on game and it was awesome).  I would sop the extra in the pan with a piece or two of bread and that was like dessert.  Wish they would make it again, but I haven't been able to find it for years now.  I'll have to try the Brazilian one when I get my elk in November.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Awe man, heard Brazilian BBQ was the bomb with dudes cutting off meat hunks with a sword. Is there a particular herb that makes the Brazilian flavor??

That's the $64,000 Question. McCormick list the following as the ingredients. 

image.png.32c5b669807a54e72abdfc44f8c2def3.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the lead Vowell, I'll try the Brazilian.

A good friend showed me McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon years ago and it is great also. It makes javelina backstrap taste like candy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CouesPursuit said:

Thanks for the lead Vowell, I'll try the Brazilian.

A good friend showed me McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon years ago and it is great also. It makes javelina backstrap taste like candy. 

i loved that on my wild game. was the only way i could eat elk. 

• Like 1

This thread got me intrigued so I looked into buying some. There is both a marinade and a dry seasoning for Brazilian  Steakhouse. Has anyone used the dry shake-on type?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CJNAZ said:

This thread got me intrigued so I looked into buying some. There is both a marinade and a dry seasoning for Brazilian  Steakhouse. Has anyone used the dry shake-on type?  

I saw that to, I might be buying some of the shake dry seasoning. This marinade is killer with the elk, I’m sure the the dry seasoning is good as well. 

I’ll have to try the brown sugar bourbon to. 

2 hours ago, CJNAZ said:

The dry is the only one we use.

• Like 1

Tried it on BB Ribs and a NY Strip. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sodium for me. I'll stick to my homemade concoctions and mixes.