Sign in to follow this  
Elkaddict

A Bull for Sandra

I’ve waited a few weeks to post this, mainly because there was a steady stream of awesome bulls being posted and I was (and am)truly envious of each and every one of them.

But figured I had better put my feelings aside and put on a couple of photos of my wife’s early bull hunt.

This is her 3rd bull (1- 6x6 and 1- 5x5) and by far her largest in the last 8 years.

Dusty, Sandra and I glassed the area for a month and figured we would have to look over a bunch of bulls during the hunt to weed through the small ones to get to a good bull.

On opening morning Dusty, Sandra, and I put ourselves in the middle of a bunch of buglin bulls. This was the first bull that showed himself. There was no hesitation, Dusty and I called him a “shooter” and after stopping him with a cow call, Sandra dropped him with one well placed shot.

post-1600-1225396779_thumb.jpg

post-1600-1225396803_thumb.jpg

post-1600-1225396824_thumb.jpg

HOLY CRAP! That is an awesome bull. Great job on getting her this bull. Congrats to Sandra. :)

TJ

One reason that bull is not busted up from the rut. MASS. great bull.

Nice Bull Sandra. Congrats..

Who is the Meat Gazer in the black hat and black shirt in the last pic ? He looks a little over weight as well.

You know him as "shortbarrel"

Awesome bull, my mouth dropped open when I saw the mass, Great job for all concerned, Take Care, JLG.