bigrax

Coati Finally

Finally found one today. Been going out after work and on weekends looking for one. They are cool animals. Taking it to the taxidermist tomorrow. 

5A47808B-860E-4C35-BC43-E28703774FBE.jpeg

• Like 18

Took this guy in the pinal mountains. Momma and baby's in the  same area.. I have seen as many as 20 or more at time in there.. most the time the males are alone... 

Supposedly they make a good pet.. NOT for me... 

Screenshot_20200603-170046_Gallery.jpg

1558959784011.jpeg

1558959805526.jpeg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Took this guy in the pinal mountains. Momma and baby's in the  same area.. I have seen as many as 20 or more at time in there.. most the time the males are alone... 

Supposedly they make a good pet.. NOT for me... 

Screenshot_20200603-170046_Gallery.jpg

1558959784011.jpeg

1558959805526.jpeg

Nice one. It has thick fur. The one I got was a male and he was all by himself. 

3 minutes ago, bigrax said:

Nice one. It has thick fur. The one I got was a male and he was all by himself. 

I took that one on Christmas afternoon 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I took that one on Christmas afternoon 

Nice to see I'm not the only one out hunting on Christmas. Not that I'm a heathen or anything buta good 40 years ago my brother a good friend and I were fishing in the cove south of the marina at Saguaro and some guy came out froma building and yelled at us at maybe 9pm saying don't you know it's Christmas Eve?

It's not like we were making much noise.

1 minute ago, PRDATR said:

Nice to see I'm not the only one out hunting on Christmas. Not that I'm a heathen or anything buta good 40 years ago my brother a good friend and I were fishing in the cove south of the marina at Saguaro and some guy came out froma building and yelled at us at maybe 9pm saying don't you know it's Christmas Eve?

It's not like we were making much noise.

Deer hunting Christmas day has been a tradition of mine for 20 plus years. And quail.  Most the time we open presents on Xmas Eve.. someone, mostly the kids, will get a new gun for Christmas . Then we all meet at Florence junction.. and hunt all day Christmas and or sight guns in.. I always archery hunt if I haven't filled my tag .. twice now I've killed a buck on December 31 and another one the next day on January 1. 

• Like 3

I hunt and fish holidays. I hunted deer on Thanksgiving and elk Christmas Eve the same year everyone was saying how odd Scott Peterson went fishing on Christmaseve.

Maybe a bad comparison. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

NUA. We were archery hunting bulls!

always a excuse