Sign in to follow this  
218buck

29 Goulds draw

Just wondering if any one on here has drawn this tag and if so how many points did you have also first or second hunt thanks

7 hours ago, desertmafia21 said:

I’m curious also. Wish gohunt would do turkey odds. I’m at 24 and hope to draw soon!

The AZGFD draw report will tell you all you need to know.

• Like 1

Last spring the bonus pass tags went to 24 & 25 point holders in 29. There were 5 applicants with 23 points who didn't get bonus pass tags that would have 25 points this year if they didn't draw in the first and second pass last year. I would guess the bonus pass tags should go to 25 point holders this year.

I drew last year as well, think I had around 24, drew #2 tag I believe 

18 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Must have just missed the bus this year. Will be going into the next draw with 26 now. $363 butterball here I come!

So you had 24 points and didn't get charged? Did you apply for 29 first and second hunts?

4 minutes ago, Little Creek Calls said:

So you had 24 points and didn't get charged? Did you apply for 29 first and second hunts?

I put 34a first choice then 29 second. Both the first hunts. 

We drew 29 this year and I am assuming the bonus pass. 25.5 group average which I believe rounds to 26. Tag for my dad and I on the same application. First hunt. 

I would have thought you would have drawn 34A but in looking at the report two applicants on the first hunt should have had 1 more point than you. If you would have applied for the second hunt in 34A it would have been between you and one other guy with the same number of points, 50% chance of drawing. I helped relocate some birds into 34A 10 to 15 years ago. 

• Like 2

Do all the Goulds tags go to applicants with the most pts in each hunt number, or only a percentage of tags in each hunt number?

Do applicants with less than max pts get drawn?