willhunt4coues

Draw results out

Drew my first spring turkey tag Unit 27. Now I have to try and learn how to turkey hunt before it opens.

Also drew Jan. Archery peccary again. Unit 28,29,30,31,32. I love chasing deer and pigs at the same time, nothing like having options.

I got an archery pig tag for the big unit and my first turkey tag in 5a. My son also got his first rifle javelina tag for 20c. I am so excited about taking him for his first big game hunt. David

I drew a 27 Archery pig tag (my only choice) and the early turk tag in 8-10. I average one turkey tag every 4 years- it's like drawing a Dec whitetail tag!

Huh :unsure: , wonder why I can't get drawn. I didn't even put in for this spring's hunt. I guess I got a little discouraged after not being drawn for 8 years. But, you can't get drawn if you don't put in really. I'll just try again next year.

-Jeremy-

does anyone know what hunt 04043 is? it was my first choice for turkey and apparently I was successful in drawing this tag. can't remember exactly what it is that I put in for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thanks!!!

does anyone know what hunt 04043 is? it was my first choice for turkey and apparently I was successful in drawing this tag. can't remember exactly what it is that I put in for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thanks!!!

Gould's Turkey April 24-30 & May 8-21 Unit 35A FOUR TAGS AVAILABLE!

I drew a Jackelope tag , no antler restrictions , but the caliber restriction says you gotta use 7-08 . Anybody knows a 7-08 wont kill a Jackelope . Bummer , this one has been showing up on my trail camera . post-704-1227322837.jpg

I've heard they have a taste for whiskey , if I baited him with Jack Daniels and waited till he got good and drunk

would it still be unethical to use a 7-08 if I just snuck up and clubbed him with it ?