Sign in to follow this  
azcouesandelk

2008 Father/Son Success

Awesome! Especially with your dad and everything!! nice job guys

Congrats to both!! Great bucks.

-Jeremy-

Christian,

I was one of the hunters you and Tyler came up to on that small knob on saterday. You could have lsft Tyler with us!!

Congrats to you and your father.

Jim reynolds

Christian,

I was one of the hunters you and Tyler came up to on that small knob on saterday. You could have lsft Tyler with us!!

Congrats to you and your father.

Jim reynolds

Talk about a small world! Wish I would have known it was you and I would have picked your brain apart a little more :lol: How did you guys end up doing?

Congrats guys!!!!! Nice Bucks! It was nice meeting you guys in the hills. You worked hard for those bucks.....again, great job! ~Mark

Congrats guys!!!!! Nice Bucks! It was nice meeting you guys in the hills. You worked hard for those bucks.....again, great job! ~Mark

It was good to meet you also! Did you guys ever catch up with those bucks later that afternoon?

Hey Christian congrats on your buck and same goes for your dad.

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to hunt with you guys again and both you guys deserve those bucks, toughin it out the whole way and hunting hard from dark morning to dark night. Once again congrats...it really goes down as one of the best hunts I've been on

Hey Christian congrats on your buck and same goes for your dad.

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to hunt with you guys again and both you guys deserve those bucks, toughin it out the whole way and hunting hard from dark morning to dark night. Once again congrats...it really goes down as one of the best hunts I've been on

Hey Tyler, I already spoke to Chrissy and he volunteered your services, once your tag is filled, to come help me in 35! I'll have food, water and shelter..you bring your bino's and those "coues findin' eyes" of yours ;)

Guest 300ultramag.

Christian.... way to go!

its always a milestone to break that 100" mark.... but to acquire such a feat w/ your dad present makes it that much better.... then to watch him down another stud buck is just AWESOME! Good Job!

Nice mass, bladed, eyeguards, spread, man the list goes on... well done. ;)

Congrats to you both on 2 great bucks. I know some of my best hunts have been with my dad even though we never really had that much success hunting together they were still to this day some of my favorite hunts I've been on. So I can image how cool it was to have a hunt like this with your dad. Good times with family and friends...Can't beat it! Great Job!

Congratulations, those are 2 very nice bucks!! I know all about the getting into camp late from school/work thing. I have done it for the past several years on most of my hunts.