Sign in to follow this  
Speedy

Non-Res Deer tags sold out

Just went yesterday and picked up a tag for my boy and I. Oh wait sorry this was for resident. My bad 😃 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Just went yesterday and picked up a tag for my boy and I. Oh wait sorry this was for resident. My bad 😃 

Good luck on ur hunts!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Good luck on ur hunts!

Thanks, going to be fun! 

1. There was no “bill” passed by the legislature. Tag numbers, tag allocation, rules, etc are set by the commission and there are changes almost every year. 

2. You can’t buy leftover javelina tags online and you have never been able too. 

seems there is a lot of things you are uninformed about 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, Speedy said:

Consider yourself lucky that you only have 30,000 bowhunters.  WI has 10x that many.  

you have 20x more deer too and ton of private land to keep non residents out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

you have 20x more deer too and ton of private land to keep non residents out. 

I remember walking on the beach near downtown Milwaukee and there were deer tracks everywhere.

3 hours ago, dsotm said:

Why not just change NR to a draw? Might as well milk the app/license fees as well.

G&F should not allow NR's any OTC options.  Name one other western state that allows NR's the chance to hunt mule deer or coues deer during the rut by just buying an OTC tag.  Albeit now they have to move quick to buy online.  Arizona has a very finite resource and an ever-growing human population.  By making NR's apply for all their hunts it will make them use their accumulated bonus points whereas now they apply for some primo rifle hunts and then buy OTC.

• Like 5

On 12/27/2022 at 12:38 PM, Ghostbird said:

Sounds like now is a good time for o.p. to start thanking the likes of Randy Newberg,the Hush idiots,Gritty bowman etc. For all of their shameless promotional videos that they got paid hundreds of thousands of our dollars to make.

Seriously tho who’s the dumbest out of all those people you just listed lol, I’d love to know everyone’s opinion 

21 hours ago, knothead said:

G&F should not allow NR's any OTC options.  Name one other western state that allows NR's the chance to hunt mule deer or coues deer during the rut by just buying an OTC tag.  Albeit now they have to move quick to buy online.  Arizona has a very finite resource and an ever-growing human population.  By making NR's apply for all their hunts it will make them use their accumulated bonus points whereas now they apply for some primo rifle hunts and then buy OTC.

There leaving money on the table by not doing so. 

• Like 1

It’s amazing to me for years otc archery hunters success rate has been in teens and twenties.

Now every single unit is being shut down early due to 100% hunter success in these same units?   WTF really y’all nonresidents are that good -WOW

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, elkwalker said:

It’s amazing to me for years otc archery hunters success rate has been in teens and twenties.

Now every single unit is being shut down early due to 100% hunter success in these same units?   WTF really y’all nonresidents are that good -WOW

Where are you seeing every unit shut down due to 100% success?