Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Alec Baldwin charged!!!

The hypocrisy of these leftist movie stars is mind blowing . Most of them use their platforms to push stronger gun control yet make millions making movies using guns

, and have zero gun safety . He gets what he deserves ! I just hope his charges stick .

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dsotm said:

Probably end up with probation but I hope they throw the book at that clown

With what New Mexico is charging him with (Involuntary manslaughter) the book in this case would only be 18 months and a 5k fine.

Were I hiring an armorer for a movie set in which know nothing actors will be pointing real guns at each other and crew, then pulling the triggers, many attributes for the position come to mind. None of which include how potential  armorer looks in lingerie while taking selfies in a bathroom stall. 

Good job, Alec. Reap what you sow. (Even though there's no way you pulled that trigger. ) How's that bargain basement armorer working out for you now?

hannah-gutierrez-reed-crash06.thumb.jpeg.1fd26f38d820d6e25a640167f8fe1830.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

With what New Mexico is charging him with (Involuntary manslaughter) the book in this case would only be 18 months and a 5k fine.

I believe the firearm enhancement to.the charge makes for a mandatory 5 year sentence.

He'll probably never see a day behind bars.

https://time.com/6248428/alec-baldwin-involuntary-manslaughter-rust-shooting/

However, if convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the commission of a lawful act, there will be a “sentencing enhancement” because the manslaughter was committed with a firearm. Under New Mexico law, that carries a mandatory five-year prison sentence.

• Like 1

Even though I hate the guys wacky politics gotta play devil's advocate here.  Wasn't he supposed to point a prop gun on someone and pull the trigger?   Ultimately I also doubt he will do time. I'm thinking this will fall on the armorer. 

I wonder what ever happened to the person in charge when Brandon Lee got killed filming the crow.  

7 hours ago, Edge said:

Were I hiring an armorer for a movie set in which know nothing actors will be pointing real guns at each other and crew, then pulling the triggers, many attributes for the position come to mind. None of which include how potential  armorer looks in lingerie while taking selfies in a bathroom stall. 

Good job, Alec. Reap what you sow. (Even though there's no way you pulled that trigger. ) How's that bargain basement armorer working out for you now?

hannah-gutierrez-reed-crash06.thumb.jpeg.1fd26f38d820d6e25a640167f8fe1830.jpeg

I think you getting old Tim, cause I would def hire this chick for all positions !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I think you getting old Tim, cause I would def hire this chick for all positions !!

Make sure you're up to date on all your shots, Oz.

• Haha 1