TAM

JAmaro

I hope Jason doesn't mind me posting this in a public forum. Jason is just one of the nicest guys I've ever had the privlage of meeting and hunting with. I wish him and his family the very best as they morn the loss of his father.

I recieved the following email from him today:

Hey Guys....

Let me first say sorry about the email, but it is just too hard to call everybody This is just a quick email to say that my dad passed away on Thanksgiving Night. His passing was very peaceful and he was surrounded by loved ones.

I had to come home to Silver City to take care of some stuff and I forgot my charger at my mom's so my phone isn't working, so I will catch up with everybody later.

We are not sure when the services will be but please don't send any flowers or food. I will be setting up a scholarship fund in his honor later next year so if you feel the need to send something you can contribute to that later. He would really have really liked that.

Once again thank you for all your support..

J-

Jason, my heart goes out to you and may God bless you and family & friends during this time of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

TJ

Jason, in moments like this.......we only survive because the Lord give us the strength.........the strength for one more step, the strength for one more breath the strength to handle the pain of the loss.

In moments like this, one will like to say the right words that make you and your family feel better............all we can say is God bless you all........ and all we can do is to pray for all of you.

Ernesto C

My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care and God Bless.

Thank you everybody..

It has been pretty tough but things are getting better. We had the services on Thursday and he will be buried (he was cremated) in about two weeks at the National Cemetery in Fort Bayard...

I am very fortunate because my dad always expressed himself and told us that he loved us. Please do me a favor and tell those whom you care about that you love them.

Anyway, thank you guys for everything.....

I will let you know when we get the scholarship setup....

Jason

So sorry to hear about your loss. "Please do me a favor and tell those whom you care about that you love them." Those are some very important words, not a day goes by that I don't let my family know how much I love them.

Thoughts are with you,

--Bill