Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

11 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

they are clocking out in six minutes, see you guys tomorrow!

Lol you think government workers get off at five

5 minutes ago, spectrum said:

For you guys that have drawn did your bonus points update?

No, they won’t until after the results are posted. 

5 minutes ago, spectrum said:

For you guys that have drawn did your bonus points update?

My son had 3 or 4 and shows all zeros now.

Older boy had 5 points, 30b youth first and 35a youth second, nada.  Youth hunts are tougher to get though.  Still hopeful

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Older boy had 5 points, 30b youth first and 35a youth second, nada.  Youth hunts are tougher to get though.  Still hopeful

Weird, I drew and my 3 points are still showing. 

6 hours ago, verdehunter said:

I'd say it's over, based on past experiences, except the elk draw. I've never had a charge after the first posts of the morning saying cards were being hit. If I didn't get hit at that time, it's never happened. This past elk draw was the only exception and my card was hit later in the afternoon. However, I see that as a fluke and not something that will happen with this draw as well. I hope I'm wrong. 

I didn't get hit for my elk tag until the Wednesday after cards started getting hit on Tuesday morning. It's possible. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Nah, they’re having some fucking issues 

• Haha 4

I like how Inconsistent it all is. Keeps you guessing twice a year about how screwed up it will be. 

and you could say “how do you know it’s screwed up”

because they just had that thing with the lifetime license guys not getting tags in the elk draw

the only logical explanation is that it’s absolutely f’d even worse than the last elk draw. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Last year I missed the 36s with my 3, 4 and 5. I got hit this morning for one of the 36s but my wife and 10 year old haven't.  My son also missed the elk draw. Unless something changes tomorrow looks like I'll be signing my tag over.

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Could it be mathematically plausible that these 100% odds hunts are no longer 100% odds, barring the “I put in for 36b October with 13 points” guy. Aside from the elk draw where they hit in bunches, every other draw has been done by day 1, usually before 10am. 

Not that mathematically impossible. That would be a drastic change. I did see someone post AZGFD is the laughing stock of the west, and I whole heartedly agree. I didn't quite buy into that theory until they banned trail cam use, then I realized it wasnt about the average Joe hunter anymore.