Couestracker

When will results posted on portal accounts

Just now, trphyhntr said:

So the azgfd conducts the draw itself? 

idk the answer, but I don’t think they do. 

I've always assumed they do it themselves. No way an outside company could run it and still be in existence with all the f ups. Unless it's a commissioners kids company or something. 

• Haha 1

See I assumed they paid a cheap, poorly reviewed company a few dollars from the millions in app fees to do it. 

I went there to see if I could buy point guard for my dads app at the Mesa office. The dude at Mesa azgfd  the day before the draw told me that they don’t do it, and that it’s on another server. 

Idk what a server is. 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

See I assumed they paid a cheap, poorly reviewed company a few dollars from the millions in app fees to do it. 

I went there to see if I could buy point guard for my dads app at the Mesa office. The dude at Mesa azgfd  the day before the draw told me that they don’t do it, and that it’s on another server. 

Idk what a server is. 

I think a server from the Flame in Aj 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Idk what a server is. 

heck I know literally nothing about computer programming and I think I could watch some YouTube videos and set up a system that works. I'd imagine some guys that actually know how to program could make a pretty solid system if they were paid enough to do it. Don't know why every state doesn't just hire kalkomey like Nevada and Utah and know everything will run smoothly. 

It's on a stand alone server to protect the integrity of the draw system. Otherwise it wood be too much of a temptation for employees to manipulate the data

• Thanks 1

And they keep it in Hillary's bathroom...

1 hour ago, catclaw said:

It's on a stand alone server to protect the integrity of the draw system. Otherwise it wood be too much of a temptation for employees to manipulate the data

What integrity of the draw system?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, catclaw said:

Here's my stab at starting a conspiracy:  Maybe the reason they don't go to an outside already established vendor like kalkomey, is then they can't manipulate the data?  If everyone that applied for AZ draw on an outside vendors platform, then G&F have less or no control at all over the data.  Hmmmmm ever think of that? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, knothead said:

Here's my stab at starting a conspiracy:  Maybe the reason they don't go to an outside already established vendor like kalkomey, is then they can't manipulate the data?  If everyone that applied for AZ draw on an outside vendors platform, then G&F have less or no control at all over the data.  Hmmmmm ever think of that? 

It does make you wonder why they are so attached to this archaic draw system.