Couestracker

When will results posted on portal accounts

4 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Yeah. That's an AZGFD screw-up likely. 

If it was the late December tag NR should only get 5 tags and last year there were 6 NR that put it as there 1st and 2nd choice with 8 points. Could just be point creep🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 654321 said:

If it was the late December tag NR should only get 5 tags and last year there were 6 NR that put it as there 1st and 2nd choice with 8 points. Could just be point creep🤷‍♂️

I'll take your word for it for sure. I looked at that stuff last year based on 2021 data so I should have just kept my mouth shut about it. Grin...

Creep and then unlucky a bit...

45 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Out of state friend did not draw December 36b with 8 points. Thats a head scratcher. 

Non res buddy had 9 for that hunt and did not get drawn either 

14 minutes ago, azcouesandelk said:

Non res buddy had 9 for that hunt and did not get drawn either 

Thats nuts! 

I got a December 3A-3C in the random

Maybe 5 or 6 points

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I'm consistent, nadda. Again

I echo that. No deer with kids or adults. 

We did draw sandhill crane though, so that will be something new 

This is getting crazy. Not complaining, everyone one is in the same boat. I miss hunting. Off to Wyoming for some huge trout this fall. Congrats to all who got drawn. Cherish your tags and scout hard. Tags and animals are getting tew and far between.

This year I  realized I   was  going to start running out of years to apply with our exploding population and point creep. Having not drawn elk or deer for far  too many applications,   I swung for the fences on my first choice, and settled down  for my second. I pulled an archery cow tag no one else wanted, and a mediocre at best deer tag. But, I’m going hunting in state this year. 

• Like 4

On 6/27/2023 at 4:57 PM, Big or Bust said:

I'll take your word for it for sure. I looked at that stuff last year based on 2021 data so I should have just kept my mouth shut about it. Grin...

Creep and then unlucky a bit...

Looking at the bonus point report it looks like 8 NR points didn't even make it into the bonus pass. There were 6 NR with 9 points that put 36B late December as their 1st and 2nd choices. 3 put it as their first choice and 3 as their 2nd choice 4 of the 6 drew in the bonus pass.

42 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Sounds like possibility next year. I just trust fish now. 

I get rejected almost as often headed south each year  to fish due to getting blown out.   You want a wind forecast, check my fishing calendar …

• Like 1