CouesWhitetail

A little Holiday Decorating

I really like what you did as well Amanda. It really gets the old Christmas spirit goin.

Amanda: Awesome!!! Awesome!!! What a warm cozy comfy holiday skin. Think I'll be back if you promise more thru the year. It gets me in the mood to yackety yack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merrrrrrrrry Christmas to you"ll SirRoyal

Where'd you get your reindeer smiley? For a second I thought it came with the new skin, but I only see regular smileys.

Amanda

Only ONE Rudolph and he's MINE!!!

LOL...Actually, I found it online and saved it to my hard drive then added it to my post as any regular pic.

Glad you liked him!

Nice choice Amanda.

I would love decorationg to be as easy as the click of a mouse. When we build our dream house i told my wife i am going to add a christmas tree closet in the front room. This way the Christmas tree can stay set up all year long. It will be a pre lit tree on wheels. Roll it out let the kids hang onaments on it. Then when it is over the kids take of the ornaments and you roll the tree back into the closet. :lol: :lol:

Its VERRY NICE! ;) Thank you for doing that Amanda! Its the little things that make all the difference! :rolleyes:

Merry CHRISTmas to you and everyone!

Lance

I think the Holiday decorations are just fine. There are always those who won't like change but then who cares, it's Christmas. Great job Amanda and a Happy Holiday to each and everyone of our members and their families. May your Holidays be a safe one. :D

TJ

Amanda

I like it! Is it me does the brown just make most everyones avatar photos stand out better.

Thanks Amanda

And Happy Holidays to all of you.

You never seem to amaze me Amanda. You do wonders for this site and I think I speak for everyone, YOUR THE BEST. IT's always nice to have a little change and what better time of year to have it than CHRISTMAS. Merry Christmas to all and have a Merry New Year