This is kind of LOL, but I play rock drums and some latin percussion, but would be fun if any other CWT enthusiasts play music (guitar, bass, sing) and we could jam at get-togethers. I don't play in a band anymore due to my work travel schedule but I can do some practices at my house or in rented studio, get a handful of tunes down, and play out sometime... how fun is that. ANyone interested or know of anyone cool like CWT'ers, lets chat. Some Nugent, old school 70's through 00's, couple of coldies, etc.

Mike

Ah ha, well all we need is a bass player and an excuse to have a party B)

According to Lark, I can jam on the Banjo...

According to Lark you need as much Bando practice as you can get...... :lol: A buncha corn squeezens might help ya ;)

And quite the master of the skin flute I hear........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And quite the master of the skin flute I hear........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny stuff right there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think DUELING SKIN FLUTES would be quite the hit that Dueling Banjos was!! :blink: :lol: ag

dang casey, i apologize. i didnt' know folks was gonna get so mean about you bein' all inbred and stuff. c'mon guys, he can't help it. besides, he's gonna work for the border patrol now. he's gonna hafta git him one o' them big fat mariachi guitars and a sombrero. Lark.

Let me practice my Spanish:

Josh, bessa me culo maricon.

I play a Strat.........mostly blues and 70's rock. I'm not great but bordering on decent! I'll garage band with you guys if you end up getting together.

TJ

Let me practice my Spanish:

Josh, bessa me culo maricon.

Translate that into English and see if you get a nice email from Den Mother.......