Sign in to follow this  
regisranger

European Skull Mount Plaque! Local AZ business

Hey Guys!

Less than a year ago, this forum jump started this business into existence! You guys gave us the confidence that our products are of value. With that being said, we have now have our products in archery shops, taxidermists, and on our website(prizedpossessionsbrand.com)! We can’t thank this community enough. This forum will always receive a discount. Right now here is your 20% off code (CW20)! Enter that code at checkout.

We now offer engraving services to customize your mounts. See photos below. Head to our website to see all options as well as I don't want to load this post up with pictures. 

Our prices have increased since we first made a post in December. There are multiple reasons for this and we like to be transparent. First off, we weren’t making any money on them initially, we just wanted to see if people would like them. Second, we are actively bringing production locally. As we’ve grown we have had to outsource to keep up with demand. It has been hard to find quality metal shops that are affordable. I bring this up because I know this community has great connections and info. If anyone knows of good local shops please PM us. We would greatly appreciate it.

Lastly, Elk Mounts are coming soon! New Mexico, Colorado, US Flag, and more states Coming Soon!

20% off code CW20

If you have questions PM me or reach out to me directly at 602-885-5308.

IMG_4303.JPEG

695D8F71-393D-4C14-BA42-AE8DE3D15B00.JPG

IMG_5446.JPG

IMG_5453.JPG

IMG_5792.PNG

• Like 9

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the guys prizedpossesionsbrand.com - last week I ordered 4 of their AZ Flag wall mount  and requested to have the HuntAZ logo smaller in the bottom right corner. I dealt  with Noah and things went flawless. Within a day I had a sample picture sent over to make sure I liked it. Placed my order the 5th and received the wall mounts the 9th. Def going to be following their business for future designs. 
IMG_0525.thumb.jpeg.ed1266c7cb29458860d0d2867a80c6e2.jpegIMG_0522.thumb.jpeg.99d57d85aa1a43afc7514ac12f7e934e.jpegIMG_0521.thumb.jpeg.189abcc816a025a9944f575675e87eec.jpeg

• Like 2

Very cool product. Hopefully I’ll be needing one soon.  

• Like 2

Ordered 2 on the 1st go around and they are awesome. Hope to buy another soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, johnnybrocko said:

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the guys prizedpossesionsbrand.com - last week I ordered 4 of their AZ Flag wall mount  and requested to have the HuntAZ logo smaller in the bottom right corner. I dealt  with Noah and things went flawless. Within a day I had a sample picture sent over to make sure I liked it. Placed my order the 5th and received the wall mounts the 9th. Def going to be following their business for future designs. 
IMG_0525.thumb.jpeg.ed1266c7cb29458860d0d2867a80c6e2.jpegIMG_0522.thumb.jpeg.99d57d85aa1a43afc7514ac12f7e934e.jpegIMG_0521.thumb.jpeg.189abcc816a025a9944f575675e87eec.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!! They look awesome!!

14 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Are you set up for Kansas? I'll probably be needing one.

Hey! We are currently expanding our state designs! Reach out if you get one down and we can make a custom one for you if we havnt gotten to it yet!

• Like 1

Ordered one for my archery 35A buck. I asked for the unit to be engraved and it came out amazing! Shipped and received it in two days. Thank you again! Couldn’t be happier. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fern said:

Would you do an Africa one? I have an impala that I have yet to mount along with a dyker (spelling)

Hey Fern! We can do a custom order for an Africa one. Shoot me a DM or txt if your interested and we can work on a quote! 602-885-5308.

Noah

• Like 1