Sign in to follow this  
Swivelhead

Garmin Chronograph

4 hours ago, hunthard said:

Create a free login?

Just to read what's in the link?  Not my cup of tea but maybe fore some so to each his/her/NB/etc own.

HERE is a link for those that don't want to deal with credentials.

Eddie

21 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Just to read what's in the link?  Not my cup of tea but maybe fore some so to each his/her/NB/etc own.

HERE is a link for those that don't want to deal with credentials.

Eddie

That link you sent is just to buy it with no review. The link I sent, there's tons of other articles to read that are great from Bryan Litz I feel is worth creating a log in.

3 hours ago, hunthard said:

That link you sent is just to buy it with no review. The link I sent, there's tons of other articles to read that are great from Bryan Litz I feel is worth creating a log in.

Ah, I see said the blind man who picked up a hammer and saw.  Ok, not really, but I do love saying that. 😀

On a related note, one would never know that by clicking your link there is additional information to be had since all it does is ask for a login.

Eddie

Cord on my magneto speed has been giving me heck lately. Saw Scheels had them in stock so I bought online and had my dad swing by to grab it. Hopefully it’s a smaller lab radar.

Ive been using this old chrony relic for a long time. Only issue i have had is the direct sunlight seems to interfere. I generally shoot early morning or late evenings so its never problem. I just sold my other chrono that i had for a back up. Never had to use it.

Screenshot_20231020_063204_Chrome.jpg

47 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Ive been using this old chrony relic for a long time. Only issue i have had is the direct sunlight seems to interfere. I generally shoot early morning or late evenings so its never problem. I just sold my other chrono that i had for a back up. Never had to use it.

Screenshot_20231020_063204_Chrome.jpg

I remember when those first came out. It was a big deal because it was a lot cheaper than the Ohler.

• Like 1

Whats up with all the chrono's going up for sell? Is everyone buying the garmin? I really have few issues with the old antique one I have. These new ones are like the cost of my left nut. What issues are you guys having?

• Like 2