Sign in to follow this  
TexasHunter

CWT BarBQ

So last year is over and it was not a good one for me and this year is starting out just as bad. So I thought what a better way to brighten up then meet some new people and freinds. Since I have never meet anyone on this site I thought I would host a BBQ at my house in Tucson. I was thinking begining of Feb end of Jan maybe. My house is small but I have a big enough back yard to host people. I will supply brisket and maybe pulled pork depending on what people like. Also i will have beans and rolls. Would hope some people can provide drinks. Post up if there is any intrest and we can get the ball rolling.

If I can make it I will! All Saturdays in January are for deer hunting, or until I tag out.

Any day but superbowl Sunday bro. Let me know when and where?

Seems to me that a Super bowl is a bowl of shrimp

or at least chips and salsa ;)

Do they still play that game where the players get payed Way to much

and get hurt and sit on the bench and make something like a $1000.00 a day :huh:

I remember something about that back when I lived in PA.

there was something about a steel curtain :huh:

was that like a bullet proof vest or what :unsure:

Hope you can get a good turn out for you BBQ ;)

I dont't think I will make it from the rim area

and welcome to the site

I am up for it, I will figure out something to bring when things get firmed up a little more. :D

MMMMMM.... BBQ! I would like to attend. I still have not met anyone form the site and I love me some BBQ!!!!!! Let me know when you nail down a date. I am from Tucson and now live in Tempe for work.

I will be teaching some hunting classes that weekend to some ladies at saguaro lake ranch, so I can't be there with you all, but I hope you get a good crowd there.

Amanda