Sign in to follow this  
TexasHunter

My freind and family

My freind , wont mention names out of respect, his girl freinds son was in a bad accident recently and is not expected to recover so we should all pray for them as they go through this difficult time.

Sorry to hear about your Friend's Girlfriend's Son. I pray they all recieve the strength they need to fight through.

You can count on me for prayers and I wish them the best. :(

TJ

TexasHunter,

Yes I did and will continue to pray for a full recovery, courage,strength and, peace. Would you let us know how this person is coming along? Do you know if this person knows the Lord?

Cody

My freind , wont mention names out of respect, his girl freinds son was in a bad accident recently and is not expected to recover so we should all pray for them as they go through this difficult time.

I want to thank everyone that has prayed for my family! Stephen is still in a coma ( vegitated state ) and not expected to ever come out of it. He was in a motorcycle accident the day before Thanksgiving. Loved going fast and doing tricks, total animal on a motorcycle. Well a drunk driver pulled out infront of him while he was going well over the speed limit. Both are at fault to my consern. Always told him to slow down. It was when and how server it was going to be? The lady was not hammered I talked to her myself. Only learned that she was drinking because she had to do a BAC test. If you are out tonight be safe! If you live in the Tucson area and need a drive home.(not to another bar or party, must have a car. I mean I am not a TAXI) But to keep you from driving under the influence Ill do it. Thanks again for all the prayers You can reach me at 520-270-8622 Steve

I must have missed this story the first time. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend's son. A sad a serious reminder of how quick things can change. Continued prayers to you and the family.

And that is an extremely generous offer for you to offer rides home.