Sign in to follow this  
AzHunter_15

Wtb Kodiak canvas tent

Love mine, I've had it for about 5 years. You could squeeze 8 scouts in sleeping bags in one but the CO2 levels will skyrocket. It is perfect for two people on cots with gear, four max.

• Like 1

I have the 10x10 VX .. it’s awesome, but more than two with gear and you’re gonna snuggle up to each other!

we fit a queen mattress and a cot with very little room between.

flex bow is so cool to setup though and well worth it. I kick myself for not getting the 10x14 when I bought.

Glad to hear it!  I just bought a 10x10 flex bow that was on sale at sportsmans.  Haven't used it yet, but my kid said it was super easy to setup and nice on his camping trip.

I’ve got one I’ve been meaning to post for sale.  I’ll try to get some pictures in the next couple of days.  It is a 10x14.   It is in good shape with the exception of some fraying on the corner binding. Some kinda rodent chewed on the corner when it was pitched.  Doesn’t effect the function or weatherproofness .  I have only used this one a couple of times. I got this one for family camping but now have a trailer for that.