Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Tornado hits Star Valley Az.

A tornado hit Star Valley around 11am today. 35 homes were damaged, trees uprooted, roofs gone. No one seriously hurt thank god. Was about a half mile back on moonlight drive behind Pete's place.  My good friend lives on Quail hollow and lost his porch and rood, windows and much more. Videos are on star valley yard sale page on face book. I would post but I don't do the face book. Godbless all effected.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Was Pete’s Place harmed? 

also, if Pete’s Place had the roof torn off, would it be a topless, topless bar? 

• Like 2

Pete's place has had a make over. Yes got a view of front pouch about 1/2 mile to the direct North. Weird just weird , sky was crazy color and cloud was getting it. My friend said sounded like a freight train. Was classified as a EF1 9:39am to 9;49am

I still snicker every time I drive past Pete's Place and see a cow as their draw for a topless bar.  Never worked to coax me in.

• Haha 2

On 11/19/2023 at 5:29 PM, CatfishKev said:

Dam thats crazy!

Were you around for it? Glad nobody got hurt.

Watched from front porch, Bout 1/2 mile out and down.

Right, insurance companies don't want to cover. They say Arizona doesn't have tornados.

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Right, insurance companies don't want to cover. They say Arizona doesn't have tornados.

Ok just claim it as wind damage then ( micro burst) is what they like to call them 

Ya right, weather channel and national weather service deemed it a EF1. And the videos don't lie.