Tj_G91

A few recent outings

Here’s a few trips I’ve done recently. My first bobcat to the call, my first fox to the call and most recently a solo trip where I stacked 9 dogs in the bed of the truck. Great way to pass the time before otc archery rolls around 

IMG_2491.thumb.jpeg.0294dd03e2e4ad7b6133df4fae1ca58c.jpegIMG_2507.thumb.jpeg.e04edd47c03209319d50768cc36b983f.jpegIMG_2639.thumb.jpeg.96950bca5c8a0aa6a88b869d551e9121.jpegIMG_3801.thumb.jpeg.484a691381a5bc2f093edce7f7b77303.jpegIMG_3799.thumb.jpeg.71cb9110f135dcb2d301599f1ca7ed9f.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Wow! 3

42 minutes ago, olmos1010 said:

Stacking fur, Nice. 

Are you putting up the fur or just leaving the dogs?

Buddy of mine takes some to skin out, I personally don’t I just do it for population management in the areas I like to deer hunt. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Tj_G91 said:

Buddy of mine takes some to skin out, I personally don’t I just do it for population management in the areas I like to deer hunt. 

Cool cool, keep stacking em. Congrats. 

• Like 1

Dam that's lotsa dead baby deer killers.  What call and sounds you been using? I'd love to remove that many from my favorite spots..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Dam that's lotsa dead baby deer killers.  What call and sounds you been using? I'd love to remove that many from my favorite spots..

That’s a lucky duck revolt I purchased off the classifieds here a few years back. That day all the rabbit distress was working for me. All of them came in under 8 minutes and most of which were under 2-3 minutes. Everything seemed to just go right 

• Like 3

That is awesome.  Reminds me of hunting down in Mexico some years ago. We got sidetracked and started calling and seemed to call in doubles or more on every stand.  They had never been called before.  I always want to get out more and never seem to have the time.

• Like 1