Yes the Bidwell's leave alot to be desired as owners, along with guy's like Al Davis. But I am happy for the fans, players, and coaches, they deserve the glory.

The Bidwills have traditionally been terrible owners if you judge them by the product they put on the field. However, they have started to change slowly over the last few years and the stadium has helped them to continue to change for the better. Old man Bill doesn't seem to be calling the shots anymore and Michael really seems to care about winning. I give them credit for that.

I too was totally ticked about how Boldin took off and didn't celebrate with the team until I heard his explanation of it. He said that he wanted to get out before the media got in so that their questions to him about the incident didn't get in the way of the team celebrating the win. Wether it's the real reason or not who knows but Boldin has been a huge part of the team this year and has been a warrior when a lot of guys in his position would have tanked it or used the injuries as excuses to get ready for a huge payday next season. He has always put his best effort forward even right after his facial injuries. I wish we could somehow keep him but I know that it wouldn't make sense to do so.

I have always cheered for the Cardinals and am sooooo excited that they have finally reached this point. I sure hope that they can use the underdog position to their advantage like they have all playoffs just one more time. I love the fact that, once again, nobody outside AZ is giving them a chance against Pittsburgh. GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys but the Cards are the absolute worst sports franchise in all of professional sports! I'm actually a little surprised that so many of you are willing to spend your hard earned money in support of such a racket! The Bidwells are beyond bad as far as owners are concerned! My favorite team is who ever is playing the Cardinals. Every year is the same old crap..... we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, yada yada yada!

Even a blind squirl (or Cardinal) finds an acorn every now and again.

For what it's worth, it's not the players I hate it's the ownership. Although the way they've played the last few games I wouldn't bet against them, but that doesn't change the way I feel..... GO STEELERS!!!

"Go Steelers" because the Cards ownership sucks? Guess what? the owners didnt make it to the Super Bowl, the players did. Despite the Bidwells, the Cards have risen. GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bidwills have traditionally been terrible owners if you judge them by the product they put on the field. However, they have started to change slowly over the last few years and the stadium has helped them to continue to change for the better. Old man Bill doesn't seem to be calling the shots anymore and Michael really seems to care about winning. I give them credit for that.

I too was totally ticked about how Boldin took off and didn't celebrate with the team until I heard his explanation of it. He said that he wanted to get out before the media got in so that their questions to him about the incident didn't get in the way of the team celebrating the win. Wether it's the real reason or not who knows but Boldin has been a huge part of the team this year and has been a warrior when a lot of guys in his position would have tanked it or used the injuries as excuses to get ready for a huge payday next season. He has always put his best effort forward even right after his facial injuries. I wish we could somehow keep him but I know that it wouldn't make sense to do so.

I have always cheered for the Cardinals and am sooooo excited that they have finally reached this point. I sure hope that they can use the underdog position to their advantage like they have all playoffs just one more time. I love the fact that, once again, nobody outside AZ is giving them a chance against Pittsburgh. GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!

Well said! ;) Michael has made many changes to the organization without Bills okay and they all seem to be a turn for the better all the way down to the bowtie BBQ. MMMM I love me some BBQ.

One thing I do disagree on is it would not make sense to keep Boldin. I strongly feel we need to keep him. It opens the field up to have Boldin on one side and Fitz on the other. And when you stack them on one side… GOOD LORD. Defenses don’t know what to do. I would much rather get rid of lets says a backup quarterback that until now had not interest in the team. That would be quite a bit of money to free up. Just pay the man.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Well said! ;) Michael has made many changes to the organization without Bills okay and they all seem to be a turn for the better all the way down to the bowtie BBQ. MMMM I love me some BBQ.

One thing I do disagree on is it would not make sense to keep Boldin. I strongly feel we need to keep him. It opens the field up to have Boldin on one side and Fitz on the other. And when you stack them on one side… GOOD LORD. Defenses don’t know what to do. I would much rather get rid of lets says a backup quarterback that until now had not interest in the team. That would be quite a bit of money to free up. Just pay the man.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Would you be talking about a left handed young gun that went to a 'certain' PAC-10 college? A guy who shined in college, but hasnt done jackish in the NFL and got beat out by a 37 year old?

Yeah, send him on his way. We need to keep Fitz, and Boldin. They are worth more than number 7.

GO CARDS!!!!!

I love Boldin and I really wish we could keep him but it makes no sense at all to have two $10 million a year wide receivers. It needs to be balanced with quality players at other positions. Some of these other guys that have been big lately are going to demand more money when their contracts are up and you just can't throw it all to one position. Breaston has shown that he is a SOLID number 2 wide receiver and that's just going to have to be good enough. I hate to see Boldin go just as much as anybody else but it has to be done. Plus, with the Cowboys setting the precedent on the Roy Williams trade we could get a LOT in return for Boldin in the offseason and continue to set ourselves up for the future.

GO CARDS!!!!!

I love Boldin and I really wish we could keep him but it makes no sense at all to have two $10 million a year wide receivers. It needs to be balanced with quality players at other positions. Some of these other guys that have been big lately are going to demand more money when their contracts are up and you just can't throw it all to one position. Breaston has shown that he is a SOLID number 2 wide receiver and that's just going to have to be good enough. I hate to see Boldin go just as much as anybody else but it has to be done. Plus, with the Cowboys setting the precedent on the Roy Williams trade we could get a LOT in return for Boldin in the offseason and continue to set ourselves up for the future.

Good Point! ;) I would hate to see him go.

Bidwells......Al Davis all in the same boat....naw....Davis is the worst of the worst..........been a Raiders fan since Daryl Lamonica and Fred Belitnikof were in the lineup.......Steelers were always my number two team.......but I say go give'em double LL Cards.......

I liked Boldin until he started whining about not getting payed enough.Here is my problem with him and all of the other guys like him.It used to be years ago that people would honor there contract and wait until it was close to renewing before asking for more money if they had earned it.Now they start demanding more a couple years before it renews.The funny thing is if a player does not play up to the leval of what his contract is paying him ( Hollywood boy comes to mind),then the team still has to pay the whole amount.But if he plays better,then he demands more right away.I say it is time to free up some money and get other players.

Noel

I liked Boldin until he started whining about not getting payed enough.Here is my problem with him and all of the other guys like him.It used to be years ago that people would honor there contract and wait until it was close to renewing before asking for more money if they had earned it.Now they start demanding more a couple years before it renews.The funny thing is if a player does not play up to the leval of what his contract is paying him ( Hollywood boy comes to mind),then the team still has to pay the whole amount.But if he plays better,then he demands more right away.I say it is time to free up some money and get other players.

Noel

When the team reaches the Super Bowl I don't know if it's time to start looking to free up money for new players without getting equal value, Boldin is very well liked in the locker room by players and coaches, he leaves everything on the field, and is one of the top ten receivers in the league, maybe even the top five. He ddin't let his contract become an issue during the season at all, I hope they keep him but if they don't they need to get a high first round pick for him even if they have to package another pick with him to get it since we will be picking at the bottom of each round. A team can release a player at any time and the only thing guaranteed is their signing bonus, basketball has the only guaranteed contracts. I feel that if you sign the contract you need to honor it, but there are a lot of people that say that and have never been in that situation. If and when people find out co-workers salaries and see someone in the same position making way more they usually get pissed, that is why that stuff is pretty much kept quiet, but these guys have their wages made public and that creates most of the problems, if players salaries were kept between the team and the player there wouldn't be near as much trouble as there is today.

Good luck to the Team GO CARDS