What a great game that was. The way Philly was coming on strong, I was thinking we might be in trouble. Congrats to the Cards for a great playoff run to the championship.

Congratulations to the Cards. They actually pulled it off!

I am in shock and stunned beyond belief.

One more to go.

Go Cards!!!!!! I always knew they had the talent and was just waiting for them to hold it together consistantly. They are hot and the Steelers are in trouble.

Go Cards!!!!!! I always knew they had the talent and was just waiting for them to hold it together consistantly. They are hot and the Steelers are in trouble.

our leader knows all about them steelers, coach wiz to the rescue. steelers R in trouble! ;)

Best game I've ever been to! Dad, brother and I just saw the Cards win their first ever NFC Championship game!!!!

Hopefully everyone keeps counting them out because they are playing great football that way! ;)

Sorry guys but the Cards are the absolute worst sports franchise in all of professional sports! I'm actually a little surprised that so many of you are willing to spend your hard earned money in support of such a racket! The Bidwells are beyond bad as far as owners are concerned! My favorite team is who ever is playing the Cardinals. Every year is the same old crap..... we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, yada yada yada!

Even a blind squirl (or Cardinal) finds an acorn every now and again.

For what it's worth, it's not the players I hate it's the ownership. Although the way they've played the last few games I wouldn't bet against them, but that doesn't change the way I feel..... GO STEELERS!!!

Hopefully Boldin gets his mind right! :(

He didnt even celebrate with the team. :blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:

Whata P.O.S.!!!!

Go Cards!!! They had me worried they were back to their old ways in the 3rd Quarter... but they pulled it off!!! I have never been a Curt W. fan, but that is playing with a level head and making very few mistakes!! How bout them Cards with Dread Locks!??!! :blink: Those Fellars sure do play some football too!!!!! :D :lol: B)

Sorry guys but the Cards are the absolute worst sports franchise in all of professional sports! I'm actually a little surprised that so many of you are willing to spend your hard earned money in support of such a racket! The Bidwells are beyond bad as far as owners are concerned! My favorite team is who ever is playing the Cardinals. Every year is the same old crap..... we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that, yada yada yada!

For what it's worth, it's not the players I hate it's the ownership. Although the way they've played the last few games I wouldn't bet against them, but that doesn't change the way I feel..... GO STEELERS!!!

I agree except for the "go Steelers part." I am for the house of cards because it will bring money to AZ.

Boldin said he tried to get out of there quickly because of what happened on the field, he didn't want anything taken away from the team for what he said happened in the heat of the moment. I can't blame him too much since he is a competitor, no one is bringing up the argument that Warner and Haley had early in the game, nor the one between Rolle and Wilson. Since Boldin has a contract issue it is made into a big deal by the media, we will see. Go Cards

You gotta give the Bidwells some credit...they have alway's said get them a new stadium and they would

be able to put a winner on the field! And guess what that's what has happened. :o

New stadium means more revenue ...heck they even pay there assistant coaches 1million per season. Also

everyone blasts Rod Graves but look at the talent he has drafted and some of the free agents as well. The Cards actually have great players wanting to come here and play now. We use to be just a stepping stone for the payday.

Lets see how long it lasts.

GO CARDS

You might be right about them sucking for all these years, but why pee on the parade and tell everybody its raining?? PA-LEEZZZ .

GO CARDS!

You might be right about them sucking for all these years, but why pee on the parade and tell everybody its raining?? PA-LEEZZZ .

GO CARDS!

+1. Why, when the HOME TEAM FINALLY has a good season, bash them?! Who cares how 'bad' their owners are, they are in the Super Bowl! Support them!