Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Elk points

3 hours ago, Flingingarrowsbro said:

Is there anyone out there that has 16 or more resident elk points that would be interested in putting in with me? I will make it worth your while. Dm if interested. 

Resident elk points won't do anything for your app if you're a nonresident just an FYI. But if you need odds for certain hunts let me know and I can throw up some numbers for your situation. 16 points is gonna be from someone holding out for a early rifle tag or a unit 23 or 9 archery tag. You won't see anybody willing to give that much time up even for cash either

I got my own 16 point holder to point bomb. But she like shopping , what you offering her and how many points do you have? Its my wife

• Like 2

Just now, Flingingarrowsbro said:

I am putting in for early unit 1 archery. If you are interested you can DM me. 

Same. And I ain’t gonna get it with 12 fml 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

Same. And I ain’t gonna get it with 12 fml 

I think 13 might be sketchy. I think 14 is a lock. I drew it last year and had to point guard because of a death in the family 3 days before the hunt. All  the preparation and to not be able to go, sucks. I can’t wait another 5-6 years lol

I've drawn that tag twice with 6 points. I'm due again in  a few years. I'll make it worth your while to not put in!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Wait what 

If he is a nonresident and put in with a resident. He would still be in the nonresident pool. Should've been more specific.

• Like 1