Newbie2012

Credit Card hit thread

10 hours ago, Redman said:

anyone remember how long it took to post the results after charges last year.... what you all think next Friday results posted? 

Cards hit a n Tuesday and portal was updated that Sunday, so 5 days.  Seems like things are moving faster now so I wouldn’t be surprised if the portal was updated by Friday but for sure sometime this weekend if you go off of last years timeframe.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Couescrazy33 said:

I drew 27 early rifle with 10 points this year.

I couldn't draw the 2nd late 27 rifle hunt with 7 points... hope you shoot a monster!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, border hunter said:

I couldn't draw the 2nd late 27 rifle hunt with 7 points... hope you shoot a monster!

Thanks. Definitely was not expecting to draw.

Just now, Ajperalta9696 said:

Are they hitting again today?

Draw is over. Any further hits will be from the low amount of tags that had declined credit cards.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Redman said:

anyone remember how long it took to post the results after charges last year.... what you all think next Friday results posted? 

I checked some texts from last year and cards hit Tuesday morning, 3/7.  Portal account had the tag number posted before 9:25am Saturday, 3/11.  Hoping we have tag numbers posted by this weekend at the latest. Most likely early rifle cow in 9 for me, unless I'm REALLY lucky and drew early rifle bull in 9.

• Like 2

Just got hit for an adult tag so I’m guessing it was a declined card for someone but I’ll take it! Could be me, the wife, my mom or dad

• Like 10

Just checked and got one, dunno if me or the wife so either cow or bull! Hopefully they keep coming for you folks 

• Like 1