Sign in to follow this  
Tbar

4B OTC elk

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah you guys should just tell everyone. Hopefully some out of staters show up. Surely nobody will find any elk..

It's not the out of staters, it's the adult onset resident hunters, that listened to a couple of joe Rogan podcast or watched randy Newberg.   I saw 30+ trucks and it wasn't because of this thread.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, idgaf said:

It's not the out of staters, it's the adult onset resident hunters, that listened to a couple of joe Rogan podcast or watched randy Newberg.   I saw 30+ trucks and it wasn't because of this thread.  

I know all those trucks aren't because of this thread but... Several years back I asked for tips for the youth doe hunt in 12aw from some guys that had been up there on the early hunt. One of them posted an exact spot where they were glassing from and seeing deer everyday. On the way to the spot I saw some papers in the middle of the road so I stopped and picked them up. It was a print out of the thread where I had asked about where to hunt. Long story short we met 2 other groups that were hunting that spot because of what was posted. I think guides posting all the pics online is probably the most to blame. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Some guys will never learn.. Rest in peace otc 4b.  

It's posts like these that screw it all up. Whatever happened to just getting a tag and going and not needing someone to hold your hand like a child and spoon feed you info?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I love my NEEDMOORE!!

I'm actually building a 264 in garage as we speak.  (Win mag not Creedmoor)

• Like 1

Now that I trolled nearly everyone on this thread and triggered alot of 1st time otc elk hunters about giving up too much info, I will shut up now.  Y'all gave me an idea. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Now that I trolled nearly everyone on this thread and triggered alot of 1st time otc elk hunters about giving up too much info, I will shut up now.  Y'all gave me an idea. 

Nobody’s triggered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1