11 minutes ago, government worker said:

Does anyone have a donor stock for a Rem 600 / 660 they care to part with?  Looking for one I can open up barrel channel a bit. Thx!  (Old guy here - hope this posts to the right place!)

Right place best wishes.

5 hours ago, government worker said:

Does anyone have a donor stock for a Rem 600 / 660 they care to part with?  Looking for one I can open up barrel channel a bit. Thx!  (Old guy here - hope this posts to the right place!)

With a little work you can make a short action m7 stock work. I did that for my wife's gun

42 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

With a little work you can make a short action m7 stock work. I did that for my wife's gun

Do tell? I've searched and searched on this. Have pics?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rubberduckie said:

I've got a complete rifle in 243 with an old scope I'd sell. It's my truck gun. It shot really well and surprised me so I keep it behind my seat. $475

I'm interested in this if the OP isn't going to buy

1 hour ago, Vinnie B said:

I'm interested in this if the OP isn't going to buy

Yeah me too!

18 hours ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

M7 = Rem 700?  If that is the case I can see where this might be workable.  Rem 700 takeoffs I have there isn’t enough material to work with along forearm. Appreciate any further suggestions 👍🏼

1 hour ago, government worker said:

M7 = Rem 700?  If that is the case I can see where this might be workable.  Rem 700 takeoffs I have there isn’t enough material to work with along forearm. Appreciate any further suggestions 👍🏼

I used a short action bell and Carlson stock. I had to use some epoxy but I don't remember it being to hard. 

On 3/8/2024 at 8:05 AM, government worker said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333913212547

https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/content/resource-center/gunstocks/classic-remington-mohawk-600-3ub362b05zz