RodinAZ

Brunos has...

A new primer shipment, including FGMM standard large rifle. 160 per thousand

• Like 3

Gone

• Like 1

….a long history of gouging during such times.

not a dime.

54 minutes ago, Sobrbiker said:

….a long history of gouging during such times.

not a dime.

haha yes gouging, you absolutely can't live without primers, powders etc...

If you don't want it don't buy it. If you want it bad enough you'll pay for it. Why do people have a problem with supply and demand. 

Oh wait lets get government involved, that will fix everything. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

haha yes gouging, you absolutely can't live without primers, powders etc...

If you don't want it don't buy it. If you want it bad enough you'll pay for it. Why do people have a problem with supply and demand. 

Oh wait lets get government involved, that will fix everything. 

It's not the supply and demand that most of us have a problem with, it's the extreme greed. We all mostly believe in a fair profit.

And no, the government can't fix it because they are the worst and greediest!!!! 

• Like 2

I agree on greed, but it is the greed of the people buying it at those prices not the business. They could just wait for a year instead of being so greedy to want it now. Again that is NOT on the business, it is on people.

I don't care one way or another about Brunos, Living up here in the Show Low area I'm not sure I've ever bought anything from them. I can guarantee you one thing though, If I was building a new gun and needed powder or primers or something an extra couple hundred bucks out of a few thousand would not be an issue at all. I guess I could sit on a nice shiny new gun because I didn't want to pay higher prices or I could find someone that had it in stock and go buy it from them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I agree on greed, but it is the greed of the people buying it at those prices not the business. They could just wait for a year instead of being so greedy to want it now. Again that is NOT on the business, it is on people.

I don't care one way or another about Brunos, Living up here in the Show Low area I'm not sure I've ever bought anything from them. I can guarantee you one thing though, If I was building a new gun and needed powder or primers or something an extra couple hundred bucks out of a few thousand would not be an issue at all. I guess I could sit on a nice shiny new gun because I didn't want to pay higher prices or I could find someone that had it in stock and go buy it from them. 

It would be nice if people could wait, but I disagree on where the greed is by the very definition of greed. I bend over backwards to avoid dealing with greedy businesses and greedy people.

What of the guy that winds up short on ammo and has a hunt coming up? Great people step in and try to help, greedy people try to bend him over.

Remember the Black Horn 209 shortage. Many of us tried to work together, not maximize our profit and pillage others at their expense.

There is a saying, " Nobody likes a pig, but HOGS get slaughtered".

We have lots of freedoms in this country but how we exercise those freedoms defined our characters. It's not how much you're worth that matters, but what your name and honor are worth. 

This Country was founded on the principles of there being a God. The more of us that live our lives within those principles, whichever goodly God you believe in, the better off we will all be. 

Love thy God with all of your heart, might, mind, and strength.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Etc.

Have a great day and let's all play well together, with kindness, as is exhibited most the time on this wonderful site.

I am not better than you or anybody else. But I also am not worst. We are all equal.

Best Wishes.

• Like 3

Obviously the prices was not out of line because they sold out.

The days of 1000 primers for $50 are gone.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

It would be nice if people could wait, but I disagree on where the greed is by the very definition of greed. I bend over backwards to avoid dealing with greedy businesses and greedy people.

What of the guy that winds up short on ammo and has a hunt coming up? Great people step in and try to help, greedy people try to bend him over.

Remember the Black Horn 209 shortage. Many of us tried to work together, not maximize our profit and pillage others at their expense.

There is a saying, " Nobody likes a pig, but HOGS get slaughtered".

We have lots of freedoms in this country but how we exercise those freedoms defined our characters. It's not how much you're worth that matters, but what your name and honor are worth. 

This Country was founded on the principles of there being a God. The more of us that live our lives within those principles, whichever goodly God you believe in, the better off we will all be. 

Love thy God with all of your heart, might, mind, and strength.

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Etc.

Have a great day and let's all play well together, with kindness, as is exhibited most the time on this wonderful site.

I am not better than you or anybody else. But I also am not worst. We are all equal.

Best Wishes.

Ask anyone on this site that knows me how much I give away, both personally and professionally.  Ask them about my character or my honesty, that is the only thing I have.

Just because I choose to struggle to make a living because I give too much away doesn't mean that I should expect every business to do it. 

I have given thousands of dollars of powders, primers etc... away but I don't expect a business to do it. They need to make a living and if they choose to charge extra so they can keep it in stock so be it, don't buy it, don't deal with them, perfect you have that freedom. But yeah they sell out so there are plenty of people that will pay for it so its not gouging in my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Ask anyone on this site that knows me how much I give away, both personally and professionally.  Ask them about my character or my honesty, that is the only thing I have.

Just because I choose to struggle to make a living because I give too much away doesn't mean that I should expect every business to do it. 

I have given thousands of dollars of powders, primers etc... away but I don't expect a business to do it. They need to make a living and if they choose to charge extra so they can keep it in stock so be it, don't buy it, don't deal with them, perfect you have that freedom. But yeah they sell out so there are plenty of people that will pay for it so its not gouging in my opinion. 

I was not attacking your credibility in the slightest, just disagreeing on your definition of greed and stating that because of people like you and many others on this site who are not greedy, this is a great place and too bad more of the world is not like most of those on this site.

Just because people pay for something does not mean it's not gouging, but it may indicate either their desperation or lack of knowledge, or financial ability, or other. I'll stick with the standard definitions of greed and gouging as defined in Websters and the other well known dictionaries.

But I get your point. If so many people are willing to pay so much, then it must be acceptable to them.

But you may be overlooking panic buying as part of the reason. 

So far I have been able to avoid ever patronizing Bruno's, and I intend to continue to avoid it because I don't agree with what I understand his business model to be.

• Like 2

Yeah, these prices are crazy and I wouldn't have bought the ones I did if I didn't need them. After much research on trying to find the FGMM LR, Brunos had the best price and they were actually in stock. I had signed up for their alert emails a while ago, glad I did in this case.

• Like 1

Some I know personally and others I see online frequently all think that things will go back to normal or $35 for 1000 primers or a pound of powder. everything has increased in price as in tripled and it isn't going to change. Smaller company's buy in much smaller quantity's as in a pallet or two if that when sportsmans warehouse, Cabelas, Bass Pro shop etc. buy 100 plus pallets at a time therefore they get everything cheaper.

If you check prices Bruno's isnt robbing you they just had to pay more for the product.  

Here's an example for an excellent powder that has gone up in price everywhere. This powder has gave excellent results in  my 6.5 CM, 3006 it also does really good in the 300 WSM. It gives low ES and very good Velocity and it burns clean. Its a good replacement for H 4350 if you cant find it.

https://www.shootingbot.com/search?s=reloder+16  Now add HAZMAT, shipping and tax if that state collects it. 

https://www.brunoshooters.com/product/alliant-powder-reloder-16-8lb