Sign in to follow this  
Oakley

Russia

He was over there cheating on his wife. They can have him. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ctafoya said:

He was over there cheating on his wife. They can have him. 

Maybe his wife was a bitch? Maybe his wife previously cheated on him? She filed for divorce in 2022. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oakley said:

Regardless of his personal life he’s a US soldier  

He is in uniform for a country that is supplying weapons and an insane amount of money to a country that is at war with the country he is visiting. What could go wrong? Sounds like someone was thinking with the wrong head. He's not a basketball player and apparently he's not gay, so he might be there awhile.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Oakley said:

Regardless of his personal life he’s a US soldier  

Nah.....  Is it okay for a soldier of the USA to go and rape women in another country and we bail him out?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Oakley said:

He’s a US soldier any wrong doing is to be charged and sentenced under US law

I don't think those Ruskies see it the same way you do, and they have him and that's what matters. He is also under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I don't know if he was on leave when he went there or not, but sooner or later that will run out, and then he's AWOL, if his unit goes anywhere, that's Missing Movement, and if he was told to stay out of Russia, that's failure to obey a lawful order.  

8 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

I don't think those Ruskies see it the same way you do, and they have him and that's what matters. He is also under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I don't know if he was on leave when he went there or not, but sooner or later that will run out, and then he's AWOL, if his unit goes anywhere, that's Missing Movement, and if he was told to stay out of Russia, that's failure to obey a lawful order.  

I can assure you he wasn’t supposed to go to Russia.  I went on a few trips out of country when I was in the army and it was a pain getting the OK.  They actually wouldn’t let me go to Nicaragua at one point.