Sign in to follow this  
Lookin4amonster

Shall We???

I think it gets earlier and earlier every year that we do this, but I think it's time to start guessing the date/time of the drawing results..

March 27 @ 1:00pm

**If we could get this in poll form that'd be great Amanda**

FUN, FUN, What we should all really do, is start are own fantasy hunting draws. I think based upon , 5 different chances , pick what hunt you think you will get drawn for or jinks yourself and pick ( YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ELK , YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ANTELOPE ) but for elk and antelope ,its either 1st or 2nd choice , unless you put in for 100% draw area for your third choice , but I have 16 bonus points for antelope and 4 for elk . I would say April 10 th , that would give them a little more interest in the bank .

The earlier it gets . . . that means I have to pout for a longer time each year. . . . Man I get depressed when I don't get a tag.

My wife stays clear of me for a while . . . I'm a grump.

BUT! I'm gettin drawn for elk or pronghorn this year . . . casting out the positive vibe.

I'm guessin March 25

The earlier it gets . . . that means I have to pout for a longer time each year. . . . Man I get depressed when I don't get a tag.

My wife stays clear of me for a while . . . I'm a grump.

BUT! I'm gettin drawn for elk or pronghorn this year . . . casting out the positive vibe.

I'm guessin March 25

Stevo, you know the "power of positive energy"...direct that positive energy toward the game draw and you will get that tag... :ph34r:

i guess march 26

I think it gets earlier and earlier every year that we do this, but I think it's time to start guessing the date/time of the drawing results..

March 27 @ 1:00pm

**If we could get this in poll form that'd be great Amanda**

Don't think I can make it a poll since there are too many options for answers.....

Amanda

My best friends, cusins, brother-in-law, uncles, mothers, very best friend works at game and fish and says March 25 at 11:32 am they will be out so I will start calling next monday and probably will call about 5 to 6 times a day untill they are out. Good Luck Everyone. ;)

My best friends, cusins, brother-in-law, uncles, mothers, very best friend works at game and fish and says March 25 at 11:32 am they will be out so I will start calling next monday and probably will call about 5 to 6 times a day untill they are out. Good Luck Everyone. ;)

Only 5-6 times a day :unsure:

Thought you were a HUNTER :(

GEEZE :rolleyes:

Only 5-6 times a day :unsure:

Thought you were a HUNTER :(

GEEZE :rolleyes:

I do have to run the store. :lol: :lol: NOT :lol: :lol:

Stevo, you know the "power of positive energy"...direct that positive energy toward the game draw and you will get that tag... :ph34r:

i guess march 26

ha totally! I AM GETTIN a tag this year bro . . . watch me!

April 1 12:00-- and Everbody gets picked---------------------(April Fools) :P :P