iwannakillsomething

mormons and big love

THE END

Thank God! :)

TJ

I am LDS or Mormon also. Have been all my life. Served in the CT hartford area and up state NY mission. Proud of the fact as well. I do not push it on anyone. I like to share what has made me happy in my life with those that want to hear it. Much like this site and hunting. I get hammered by many for hunting as well. I kind of like it for some freak reason. I like to stand for something. I think the important thing in life is that you do stand for something and come together to protect it and you neighbors that fill the same way. After all that is what this country was form around and what this country in loseing every day. I think that we all could learn from the way faiths came together In California to fight for something they believe in. If hunters could come together like that we could be just as strong.

:lol: :lol: The more people deny the truth we share the more room i will have in heaven with my family. Then I will have more space to house all my wives and hundreds of children. :lol: :lol:

I am a "mormon". I served a 2 year mission in Sao Paulo Brazil. I love to hunt coues deer. Can anyone here on this site tell me where I can find a big coues buck that will score over 100", I'd like to shoot one. :lol:

The more people deny the truth we share the more room i will have in heaven with my family. Then I will have more space to house all my wives and hundreds of children.

:lol: :lol: You know it Jonny boy. That is why we mormons are such nutt jobs. Who in there right mind would want more than one wife. That and put away a years worth of food for hard times. Looks like we were wrong on that one too. Oh wait I think for those that have lost jobs and money in this crunch sure could use food storage right now. Crazy old Mormons. :lol: :lol:

Jade Goodman

Mesa AZ

Dang I didn't know about the years worth of food thing, but I think I have that taken care of, problem is it is stored in my gut.

Ok, I'm gonna try using the emoticons to better convey myself since I come off like a jerk most of the time, which isn't necessarily the case... I hope ;) . But I don't think Mormons are nutt jobs :blink: . I had, have, and probably will have LDS friends all of my life :o . And most of the time, after we've had discussions, we generally agree to disagree :unsure: . Not trying to point fingers at anyone, or slander anyone, or defame anyone, or really even to offend anyone :lol: , I was truly wanting to engage in some dialogue on ideas and issues :P . If we could discuss the ideas presented, and not make it personal, that would be edifying for all perhaps :lol: . If not, we can return this thread to an LDS sounding board and I'll go sit in a corner till I'm ready to behave :blink: .

Was that at all better? I'm really trying here.

Kgaines I enjoy storing it the same way.

Jonathan I make a joke out of just about everything. Even on my mission people would say oh you are a mormon you guys have more than one wife right. I would reply yes i am 19 and have three wives now. I also like to stir the pot a little. That is why i replyed to a topic that was almost dead. Just a bad habit I have :lol: . :lol: Lets just agree to disagree right now and save the space on the forum. I promise not to stir it up again. I am sure you have some good points to talk about. And it sounds as though you have done your share of searching for what you have in your life. I respect that for sure. The thing i respect most in people is that they will stand for what the fill is right in there hearts. I do not think you mean any disrespect for the LDS faith at all. It is not for everyone at all. It is not just church to us. To most (not all) it is a way of life. We are our own clergy and that means it takes a whole lot of time in your life to be a member of the LDS faith. We go to church for three hours every sunday and teach each other in class. And then during the week i have scouts on wednsday and my wife has a mtg every tuesday for the leaders of the childrens classes. Then i am a Hometeacher for four families in the ward (not a very good one). In fact one of them is a member of this forum also.This means once a month we go into the homes with a short leason and we help those families we have been given with what ever they need help with in life at that time. My wife is a visiting teacher. She visits three ladies once a month. So as you can see it is a very busy way of life also. This is not for everyone. Our faith in Jesus Christ is the same as anyone that belives Jesus to be the savior of the world. That he was sent here to die for us and take our sins upon himself, So we can be saved in the end. So I think we should focus on the same aspects of what we believe to be true than what is not the same. When it comes right down to it i bet most of us fill the same things to be true.

Oh heck look at me preach now. I will shut my pie hole. I sure do not want to convert the whole coues site in one day. :blink:

The nice thing is when i got home My wife was washing the car, The other two were out mowing the grass, and doing laundy. :lol:

I've been an inactive member of the "Mormon" church for several years. I stopped going just because it was too much work for me and I'm not a very social person. My wife and children still go which I'm happy about. Life was a lot better when I was actively going to church and serving others. I keep saying I want to become active again but I'm too lazy. I will probably keep procrastinating.