bowsniper

A Prayer for bowhunter4life (Mike)

Guys,

My good friend and your fellow coues hunter, bowhunter4life, (Mike) is having major surgery in a few days, on Tuesday, March 15. Mike's faith in Christ is awesome, and that faith is keeping him strong for this very difficult surgery. Maybe the worst thing about the whole thing for Mike is that the Doctors are telling him he won't be able to draw his bow for 10 to 12 months! Mike is determined to be drawing his bow in 2 or 3 months! (Go easy, Mike!) Anyway, I'd like to say a little prayer for Mike. If you are the praying kind, please include Mike and his family in your prayers. Feel free to post any encouraging words you have for Mike. If you aren't into prayers, sorry about that, go ahead and close up the thread.

FATHER GOD,

I LIFT UP MIKE, HIS WIFE KRISTEN, AND THEIR TWO SMALL CHILDREN TO YOU. FATHER, PLEASE COMFORT THEM DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME, AND GIVE THEM REASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS. PLEASE GUIDE THE SURGEON'S HANDS THROUGH A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY, AND BLESS MIKE WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY. FATHER, I PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MIKE'S AND KRISTEN'S AWESOME FAITH IN YOU, AND I ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS AND CAMARADERIE ON THIS FORUM.

IN CHRIST'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN

Thanks for letting us know Bowsniper.

I sure hope everything goes ok. Take your recovery slow Mike, if you push it too hard, you might undue whatever the surgeon is fixing.

Maybe when you are doing rehab you can imagine drawing back on a big buck! Might give you some extra motivation! :)

Good luck.

Amanda

Good Luck and God Bless you and your family. My prayers are with you.

My prayer is for him, to have a full recovery. Also for his family to have the comfort and peace they stand in need of . I think it is hard to set in a waiting room and waiting for word from anyone. I have only been on the table for my knee. But my father and younger brother have faught for there lives on the table. Our lord has helped in the teaching and learning of our doctors so my prayer is with the doctor also to be guided by the lord to help him.

Get well soon and do as the doctors say get well first and then worry about hunting. Lots of time to hunt in this life time.

Guest Ernesto C

Mike, may the Lord bless you always. I dont know the name of your problem/illnes but you know what name is above al names so in His name:may the Lord heal you of anything that may not belong on you.Amen.

Ernesto C.

Echo-ing what everyone else has said, my prayers are with you and your family. Having sat in waiting rooms quite often while others had surgery, I know the folks in the family often goes through as much stress as the patient.

Remeber that pushing yourself a little during recovery is usually a good thing, but "all things in moderation" is a good practice to follow. I will bet the Deer and elk will still be out there waiting for you when you do recover.Should be lots of time to do some reading or watch hunting videos.

God Bless, and help you and your family through the next few months.

i wish the best for mike and his family,he will to be drawing his bow again.and the elusive coues be aware because mike will be there anyway it happens.

thank you all,words can not say the feeling inside.I've just turned 32 years old.in december the doctors found a mass in my chest.It is an enlarged thimas gland.It sits on top of my lungs @ heart.They will be basically doing open heart surgery on me.thanks for all the prayers expecially for my wife 10 years this april @ my 7 @ 8 year old childern.this will be the first time since I was around 10 years old I will not be able to shoot my bow.I thank God becouse he has blessed me with enough havested animals to last a life time.it's amazing how hunting can override your ever thought,action and kind of own you.this has made me understand that we are not all invincible.that we should have balance in our daily lifes.Jesus first.our families then bowhunting.a little different then hunting,family then God.I hope all here will understand this now before trouble comes to pass in you lives.god bless you all.by Gods grace I will be back on this awesome forem in 3 weeks. bowhunter4life mike Ornoski

Hey Mike,

GOD Bless you and your family, we'll all be pulling for you. Remember, GOD never gives us nothing that we can't overcome. Keep the faith and remember that Jesus loves you, your wife and your kids...........hang in there brother, keep the faith. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

C-1

Mike Ornoski,

Thank you for YOUR words; they are laced with wisdom.

None of us hold any guarantees for our longivity, nor are we intitled to anything in this life. We don't take our next breath except by the grace of God.

You are in a position where you are trusting the Master of the universe for your very existance. You are in your Savior's hands and that's a good place to be.

I thank you and your brother in Christ for giving the rest of us the oportunity to pray for you. We will all be blessed in this petition. We've got you covered in prayer. God bless you, Mike.

Mike

Dittos to all that's been said above me. Here's to a successful surgery and a speedy recovery Mike! Thanks for bringing all this to our attn so that we may have you in our thoughts and prayers as we all need to look out for each other.

My prayer are with you and GOD be with you!

:ph34r:

My prayers are with you too, God bless you and your family.