Don't most businesses have several lines and several numbers, like 942-3000, 3002, 3003, 3004 just curious.

this is just pure crap! Has anyone been able to get through lately? I have been trying since 11....I don't know if my liver can hanle this anymore...With all the technology out there why don't they post it on the web? I think I am going to call them collect maybe that will work....

i finally got through at 8:15 after hitting re-dial 10,000 times since 11:00am...keep trying...i thought i was about to go postal on the wife and dogs. but,i got a archery cow tag so i'm happy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

i finally got through at 8:15 after hitting re-dial 10,000 times since 11:00am...keep trying...i thought i was about to go postal on the wife and dogs. but,i got a archery cow tag so i'm happy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Congrats i am hoping to end a 10 yr drought so the wait is killing me

Holy Sh******************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

**********************************************oot!

I was sooooooooooooo happy to get through BUT.................WE'RE SORRY YOUR CALL COULD NOT BE COMPLETED !!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be patient russ ! we'll get through sometime............... i hope !

trying bro