There is no two ways about it, the Arizona Game and Fish's big game draw system has sucked for many years and this year is just down right pathetic. What a joke.

Redman

another goose egg for me

but dad drew another oct. bull tag 2 yrs in a row

I agree that there are some flaws with the draw system. I spoke with my buddy this morning that drew a very good archery bull tag with only one bonus point. But on a happy note, I get to help him smoke "Mr Big Six" that I have been watching for the last four years. Congrats to all who drew tags, and good luck on your hunts. David

I confirmed it. Verizon is crap. I get an instant message that the ciruits are busy. But when I went to a land line it is busy. So I have had no chance of getting through all night with Verizons bull. I am going to call and give them a bunch of crap.

hawkeye I have Verizon and it worked for me, yesterday, in the middle of the night, and this morning.

Got through at 2:00 am and not drawn

Hey Diamondbackaz welcome back, where have you being? I have not seen you lately. Take care and good luck on the deer draw.

Ernesto C

I confirmed it. Verizon is crap. I get an instant message that the ciruits are busy. But when I went to a land line it is busy. So I have had no chance of getting through all night with Verizons bull. I am going to call and give them a bunch of crap.

Verizon worked for me, lots of busy signals and then eventually got thru right at midnight.

Im not gonna sit here and cry about the bonus points but i dont beleive in the system at all. i know some of my friends that are reallly angry right now, one has 12 bonus points and the other has 11 neither of them got a tag and some of our other buddys got the same unit that was their first choice and drew a tag with no bonus points. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

It must be the area I am in. All we get is circuits are busy try again. Since about 4:00 last night. I live in Globe and it's like living in a third world country up here. I only have a cell phone so I went to a neibors and tried a couple of times and I got busy signals, when I use my cell I get the message every time. This wouldn't bother me except I am sure they are charging me my minutes everytime.

Busy busy busy. Tried until 11 last night, started up again at 7 this morning lol

Someone i know has gotten through 4 times, but everytime he enters his info it says "draw results not available at this time." Does any one what this means? Is he entering the wrong info is the only thing i can think of right now

Im not gonna sit here and cry about the bonus points but i dont beleive in the system at all. i know some of my friends that are reallly angry right now, one has 12 bonus points and the other has 11 neither of them got a tag and some of our other buddys got the same unit that was their first choice and drew a tag with no bonus points. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I'm sorry to say, but most people who complain about the draw really don't understand exactly how each part of the draw works. I have to agree with our draw system. The way it is designed, if you really want to draw a premium hunt, you can eventually be guaranteed a tag if you wait long enough to be in the max point pool. On the other hand, it does not require max points as you can obviously get lucky and draw a tag in the second round of the draw (random draw), such was the case with your buddy who drew with 0 points. Your friends with 11 and 12 points obviously put in for hunts where those amounts of points aren't in the max point pool, therefore putting there chances the same as everyone else in the general random draw (second round).

I'm definately not saying that game and fish is perfect. I can go on for hours how I think they could make improvements, especially involving their "hunt structures" focused on more "hunter opportunity". But as far as the draw system, I think it's pretty good.

I'm sorry to say, but most people who complain about the draw really don't understand exactly how each part of the draw works. I have to agree with our draw system. The way it is designed, if you really want to draw a premium hunt, you can eventually be guaranteed a tag if you wait long enough to be in the max point pool. On the other hand, it does not require max points as you can obviously get lucky and draw a tag in the second round of the draw (random draw), such was the case with your buddy who drew with 0 points. Your friends with 11 and 12 points obviously put in for hunts where those amounts of points aren't in the max point pool, therefore putting there chances the same as everyone else in the general random draw (second round).

I'm definately not saying that game and fish is perfect. I can go on for hours how I think they could make improvements, especially involving their "hunt structures" focused on more "hunter opportunity". But as far as the draw system, I think it's pretty good.

sorry but to post a comment like this you either have to work for the GF department in the draw side or you are one of the lucky ones who draws every 2 yrs....